It is reported that an Air India employee upon retirement can travel free of cost, to foreign destinations, along with his family few times a year till he lives. In case of very senior employees and Board Directors the definition of the size of family expands to include immediate relatives etc. Great perquisite by a perennially loss making, tax payer supported , organization to its dedicated employees and Board members. Wish all other organizations would also follow Air India.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is reported that an Air India employee upon retirement can travel free of cost, to foreign destinations, along with his family few times a year till he lives. In case of very senior employees and Board Directors the definition of the size of family expands to include immediate relatives etc. Great perquisite by a perennially loss making, tax payer supported , organization to its dedicated employees and Board members. Wish all other organizations would also follow Air India.

This is part of the VVIP culture ushered in by the Congress party and sooner such practices are put to an end the better !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

No wonder Air India and all other government undertakings end up running in massive losses. This is nothing but the culture of sycophancy and rewarding the sycophants extravagantly! :blink: :blink: The sooner these benefits are taken off, the better! Also, I may add in the passing, the sooner the older can crew is retired to ground duties, the better!. The hostesses and pursers who are rather aged for this kind of job, are the rudest that any service industry can throw at their customers!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: RobertP
I have traveled on some foreign airlines and have seen aged hostesses serving passengers. I have also traveled a few times by Air India and can say this that the aged and young hostesses and pursers have served with equal humility. I did not find them rude. However AI has not been handled properly by the governments.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.