I am curious to know in which forum Bol Bachchan is operating?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Let's leave this to the Moderators.

Ok, I only want to engage views with him.

There are various other ways of accumulating so many points in a short time, without engaging in the forums. Bol bachchan is very apt at using those methods and he keeps resorting to them now and then! Rest assured, it will be taken care of!

Also, we all are interested in engaging views with him, but he doesn't seem to have anything to say to us directly! :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There are various other ways of accumulating so many points in a short time, without engaging in the forums. Bol bachchan is very apt at using those methods and he keeps resorting to them now and then! Rest assured, it will be taken care of!

Also, we all are interested in engaging views with him, but he doesn't seem to have anything to say to us directly! :evil:

Exactly. I am not against him gathering points but to engage with him. Hope I am not misunderstood.

Exactly. I am not against him gathering points but to engage with him. Hope I am not misunderstood.

Oh no, not at all!! Don't worry about him, it is he who needs to worry!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: vijay
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.