Bhavana - an Indian film actress is celebrating her birthday today. Her original name is Karthika Menon. She is from Thrissur, Kerala (God's own country).

She is the brand ambassador along with actress Mythili for team Kerala Strikers for the Celebrity Cricket League (CCL), captained by Mohanlal, who is also one of the owners of the team, and vice-captain Indrajith.She has acted in many advertisements

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11079]}

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I hope she and her fans have celebrated her birthday well.

Robert., a request to you, understand that this is a forum for discussion of current affairs, news and other general or special interest topics etc. but it does not mean that you have to keep posting about birthdays of all actors or actresses from South> hardly one or two are known to others, and so there is simply no discussion material. So I suggest you post some other topics that will interest everyone!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I hope she and her fans have celebrated her birthday well.

Robert., a request to you, understand that this is a forum for discussion of current affairs, news and other general or special interest topics etc. but it does not mean that you have to keep posting about birthdays of all actors or actresses from South> hardly one or two are known to others, and so there is simply no discussion material. So I suggest you post some other topics that will interest everyone![/quote

Exactly. You expressed what I wanted to express. A thread should lead to interesting discussions that enliven the forum.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.