Despite my sincere efforts to stop
Children playing cricket on the road with the blessings of elders,
Auto Rickshaws parking in unauthorized places,
I failed miserably. Whenever I look back and look around if I have any supporter, none.
What a waste of my breath !!!
This is how reluctance and indifference creeps in in a responsible citizen.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is best not to interfere with others. This is sheer waste of time and energy. This is for police to control such things. At best you can give your concern in Facebook or newspaper.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is best not to interfere with others. This is sheer waste of time and energy. This is for police to control such things. At best you can give your concern in Facebook or newspaper.

In fact I'm a voluntary citizen police. The police department sought the help from people like me to help them in smooth functioning of law and order. This did not work. I learned the lesson.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

In fact I'm a voluntary citizen police. The police department sought the help from people like me to help them in smooth functioning of law and order. This did not work. I learned the lesson.

It is not that people do not want to follow the law, but we are simply a huge population and there is competition for space. Unfortunately our city and town planners have faied to provide adequate space for parks / playgrounds at reasonable distances where youngsters can play and citizens can stroll. In 1950's this concept was there but with population growth and politico-builders lobby it is all gone for a toss. You did try that should be your satisfaction.

It is not that people do not want to follow the law, but we are simply a huge population and there is competition for space. Unfortunately our city and town planners have faied to provide adequate space for parks / playgrounds at reasonable distances where youngsters can play and citizens can stroll. In 1950's this concept was there but with population growth and politico-builders lobby it is all gone for a toss. You did try that should be your satisfaction.[/quote

China is more populated than India. There are no such Traffic violations. Our people need education.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.