You heard a woman’s scream, begging someone to let her go from a parked car with tinted windows. You were passing through the road. What would you do?
Run towards the car and see what’s going on, and seek the public help?
Walk away non- chalantly?
A channel called "Yes-No Maybe" with a view to experiment on "Public Experiment on Women Abuse in India" It aims at knowing if ordinary people would intervene to help others in trouble.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/stoi/deep-focus/What-would-you-do-if--/articleshow/36990285.cms
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I shall note down the car number and dial 100. Also intimate the concerned police station and some newspapers. I hope this would help.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu
I shall note down the car number and dial 100. Also intimate the concerned police station and some newspapers. I hope this would help.

Yes sir. This would certainly help. Citizen participation in reporting about the irregularities to the concerned agencies is an appreciable trait.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Immediate action to take would be to take down the number of the vehicle and call the police and report it...other than that I can also gather support from other passerbys and see if we could do something before the police arrive..i definitely will not walk away !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Immediate action to take would be to take down the number of the vehicle and call the police and report it...other than that I can also gather support from other passerbys and see if we could do something before the police arrive..i definitely will not walk away !

Most probaby, the car will run away before people can gather. Noting down car number and the direction in which car moved will be of help to police.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
In incidents such as this, immediate action is needed and I will first call police on 100 and then take a lathi or a belt with metal buckle or hammer and go start smashing the cars glasses and damage so they cannot escape! Does sound too fantastic but when one resolves to do it, it is not an impossible task.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: rambabu
In incidents such as this, immediate action is needed and I will first call police on 100 and then take a lathi or a belt with metal buckle or hammer and go start smashing the cars glasses and damage so they cannot escape! Does sound too fantastic but when one resolves to do it, it is not an impossible task.

Absolutely. It's not an impossible task. If people are as brave as you with a firm resolve , law violators would think twice before they think about committing such atrocities. Bravo!!!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Absolutely. It's not an impossible task. If people are as brave as you with a firm resolve , law violators would think twice before they think about committing such atrocities. Bravo!!!

Actually most people have this kind of fear to intervene when something wrong is happening. These perverts are in fact big cowards who attack women in an attempt to prove that their machoness or whatever they call it, but we think that we will get attacked too. But if even just 3 or 4 people unite against them, they will usually go away! But what it needs is just a little bit of courage and the ability to empathise with the victim!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Actually most people have this kind of fear to intervene when something wrong is happening. These perverts are in fact big cowards who attack women in an attempt to prove that their machoness or whatever they call it, but we think that we will get attacked too. But if even just 3 or 4 people unite against them, they will usually go away! But what it needs is just a little bit of courage and the ability to empathise with the victim!

I must agree that the law violators mostly are cowards. They put up a false front of bravery. I too observed this on many occasions from my own experience. What all you need is courage and stand unperturbed just for a moment. These cowards run away wagging their tails.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.