Our incomes are like our shoes; if too small, they gall and pinch us; but if too large, they cause us to stumble and to trip.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Our incomes are like our shoes; if too small, they gall and pinch us; but if too large, they cause us to stumble and to trip.

So, what do you suggest? I'm interested to know how much our incomes should be so that neither it pinches or makes us stumble.
Thank you said by: Manoj lamba
You struggle hard to live with meagre income. With some incrase, you are comfortable. with more increase, you face problem of investing and protecting surplus. with more increase, you fear income tax and robbers and possible kidnapping of children and yourself .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

income must be sufficient, so that we can fulfill our needs to an extent.

But the problem is that the definition of "sufficient" keeps changing and so does the need to fulfill them. It is a race where needs are always ahead of 'sufficient' income.

Sufficient has a wider meaning and varies from person to person.. If 10000 rupees for you is sufficient, The same amount is a pittance for another.
I am dead sure nobody would mind tripping and falling..i mean nobody in this world would mind getting a bigger and better paycheck? Would you?

In the present time..where job security is less and no retirement benefits, where price hike is so often, with a bigger income, life will be easier today and tomorrow.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

There are people who walks bare footed also, so what is their income? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

http://mohanmekap.com/

I am dead sure nobody would mind tripping and falling..i mean nobody in this world would mind getting a bigger and better paycheck? Would you?

In the present time..where job security is less and no retirement benefits, where price hike is so often, with a bigger income, life will be easier today and tomorrow.

No I wouldn't. I'm prepared to bear the pain of pinching and prepared to trip any number of times for a fat check.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.