I feel stars should maintain a healthy distance from their fans. Like Saif Ali Khan had once mentioned, before stars joined twitter and facebook, there was an enigma around them. There was some sort of a mystery around Bollywood stars which fans loved.

Now-a-days, almost all Bollywood stars are on social media for publicity. Priyanka Chopra is one such star who made a huge mistake this week when she invited her fans to ASK HER ANYTHING on Reddit.
But her act backfired as fans started asking her controversial questions about her alleged cosmetic surgery, affair with SRK and her singing career
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The cine goers take unusual interest in stars. Social media gives them publicity. But there is cost for every thing. They cannot avoid unpleasant questions. If they can adjust themselves with fans who interact, this is well. Otherwise they must reduce their exposure on media. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Manoj lamba
Priyanka Chopra's bitter experience should act an eye opener for such propaganda seeking stars. By maintaining a balance, the stars can save themselves from such embarrassing situations.
I feel stars should maintain a healthy distance from their fans. Like Saif Ali Khan had once mentioned, before stars joined twitter and facebook, there was an enigma around them. There was some sort of a mystery around Bollywood stars which fans loved.

Now-a-days, almost all Bollywood stars are on social media for publicity. Priyanka Chopra is one such star who made a huge mistake this week when she invited her fans to ASK HER ANYTHING on Reddit.
But her act backfired as fans started asking her controversial questions about her alleged cosmetic surgery, affair with SRK and her singing career
I like this stars should not be and I never followed any star, ons social network, too much appearances of theirs on television is not good as it reduces start value and branding.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Stars can use Social Media for promoting themselves and their image . But not queer, bizarre and eccentric ways to hog the limelight.
Yesteryears glamourous beauty Sadhana hardly appears on media as she wants to keep refresh the beautiful image she had been portrayed in past movies, in one such incident few years back when a paparazi media photographer clicked her image without her knowledge, she went to court to remove that image from publications.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Stars always strive for publicity. In this process, they will never hesitate to resort all odd ways, only to land in irksome and embarrassing situations. This is a negative approach and by this they are digging their own graves. The stars should know about this stark reality.
yes, agree that stars are trying to do everything for their publicity.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.