The topic is locked.
Though policemen are getting salary for their duty but they take bribe whenever they got chance. Are they getting it because their salary amount is small or they taking it as extra income or they have no fear of law in India?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is no use writing such topics. Everyoe employed gets salary. It is also wellkown why some body takes bribe. Also it is known why people give bribe. Actually, I fail to understand what can be discussed in such thread.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

dont you think that we should discuss on such cases that policemen are taking bribe for every work of public. and day by day these cases are going on a large and we public are suffering more and more. though some of policemen are caught redhanded but due to our weak system they get free easily from the case. it is thus important to discuss on the cases like this that what should be done to reduce these cases.
dont you think that we should discuss on such cases that policemen are taking bribe for every work of public. and day by day these cases are going on a large and we public are suffering more and more. though some of policemen are caught redhanded but due to our weak system they get free easily from the case. it is thus important to discuss on the cases like this that what should be done to reduce these cases.

Police don't take bribe , they are paid bribe by citizens who do not want to go through legal process, for violating the law, and find it as an easy way. Blaming police all the time is wrong
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
It is no use writing such topics. Everyoe employed gets salary. It is also wellkown why some body takes bribe. Also it is known why people give bribe. Actually, I fail to understand what can be discussed in such thread.

Exactly....simply discussing the reasons why police take bribe will not end corruption! There is nothing really that can be discussed and I feel that discussing only why police take bribe is unfair and unjust! Hence I am locking the thread.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.