Many of my friends say that they were in love at first sight, but I think this couldn't happen, because you cannot love someone who you don't know. For starting a love story you must know him/her very well, about her nature, background. So do you believe in love at first sight.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many of my friends say that they were in love at first sight, but I think this couldn't happen, because you cannot love someone who you don't know. For starting a love story you must know him/her very well, about her nature, background. So do you believe in love at first sight.

It is possible ! It is afterall attraction between two people but what happens later as you interact is what determines whether it is love that lasts or just a mere attraction that fizzles out with time ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes. This is possible. Love is blind. This is instant. You don't interview somebody before falling in love. But such love is generally in teen age.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Personally, I don't believe that anything that happens at the first sight is love....it is just attraction...gradually people come to know whether it is love or not.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: Manoj lamba
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.