What do you like to give your children?
A healthy Globe or a ruined and abused Globe?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11124]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11123]}

Digital paintiny by Rambabu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What do you like to give your children?
A healthy Globe or a ruined and abused Globe?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11124]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11123]}

Digital paintiny by Rambabu

We would obviously give our little ones a healthy globe, instill good habits in them so that they grow up and impart the same to their kids.

Both the sketch paintings are very nice..I like the second one more. In the first picture, the mother holding her daughters hand looks like she is heart-broken, she has no where to go, aimless, her dropping shoulders tell a lot about she has been betrayed in some way..has lost something....this is what came to my mind when I saw this painting.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

" we have only one earth. Preserve it." should be the message to be driven in to the minds of a child.
Thanks for the analysis.
" we have only one earth. Preserve it." should be the message to be driven in to the minds of a child.
Thanks for the analysis.

Yes, that this the obvious interpretation and mesasage,,save earth for the future. But every painting is open for interpretation :)

Coming back to the topic thread..if we don't preserve nature...we will die.and be left with nothing but artificial plants...this reminds me of the animated movie Wall-E.

Thanks for the analysis.

Yes, that this the obvious interpretation and mesasage,,save earth for the future. But every painting is open for interpretation :)

Coming back to the topic thread..if we don't preserve nature...we will die.and be left with nothing but artificial plants...this reminds me of the animated movie Wall-E.

The painting in question was made for a different purpose as an illustration for a children's Book .
The quote that inspired me was, " We do not inherit the Earth from our Fathers, we borrow it from our children," And this is the background story of this thread."
Thanks for the analysis.

Yes, that this the obvious interpretation and message,,save earth for the future. But every painting is open for interpretation :)

The painting in question was made for a different purpose as an illustration for a children's Book .
The quote that inspired me was, " We do not inherit the Earth from our Fathers, we borrow it from our children," And this is the background story of this thread."

Nice..the about sentence within quotes is so apt in the present situation!

Thanks for the analysis.

Yes, that this the obvious interpretation and message,,save earth for the future. But every painting is open for interpretation :)

Nice..the about sentence within quotes is so apt in the present situation!

Man shapes himself through decisions that shape his environment is another quote, I was influenced by.
Children must inherit a healthy globe. It is the duty of every parent to impart them good values and mainly keep their surroundings clean.
Children must inherit a healthy globe. It is the duty of every parent to impart them good values and mainly keep their surroundings clean.

It's important to inject the knowledge about the importance of TREE plantation from the very childhood And it goes without saying, the knowledge thus gained will remain embedded in them all along their lives.

It's important to inject the knowledge about the importance of TREE plantation from the very childhood And it goes without saying, the knowledge thus gained will remain embedded in them all along their lives.

We should teach children how to keep our surroundings healthy. It should start from home. First we should teach them not to use plastic covers instead of use wire bags or paper bags.

We should teach children how to keep our surroundings healthy. It should start from home. First we should teach them not to use plastic covers instead of use wire bags or paper bags.

Once the parents take the chage to teach about environment , all other things pertaining to environment, will fall in their respective places like words in a jigsaw puzzle.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.