Hai Friends,

How are you all? Hope you remember me. Am the one of the top authors of boddunan.

After a long time, I got time to spend time on Boddunan.

Boddunan is a wonderful site which have given me a wonderful skill of Content writing.

After joining this site, I have got alot of content writing projects and earned well.

So thanks to Boddunan for giving me such opportunity. and for all your support.

:)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hai Friends,

How are you all? Hope you remember me. Am the one of the top authors of boddunan.

Boddunan is a wonderful site which have given me a wonderful skill of Content writing.

After joining this site, I have got alot of content writing projects and earned well.

Dear Sarala, how can ANYBODY FORGET A GREAT CONTRIBUTOR OF BODDUNAN. Though i came here after you left being active here, I know you. learned from senior members like Sandhya. How about being regular here?

Very nice to see you after such a log period. I read your articles many times. I rememberthat you were an eminent editor on the site when I joined as a member. Hope you will again be active on the site.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sure sir, This is my favorite website which gave good confidence in working and now I joined a company too. So in free times i will be active

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Sure sir, This id my favorite website which gave good confidence in working and now I joined a company too. So in free times i will be active

Quite heartening to hear that you will be here as and when your time permits. A seasoned member's presence will make huge difference
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Hai Friends,

Welcome back Sarala...though I am a new member in Boddunan..I have read your articles. Welcome and hope to see you interacting more often from now on.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Welcome back Sarala, of course you are still remembered. Hope you are regular now!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hai Friends,

Welcome back Sarala. I hope you'll be back forever this time and contribute more to your list of articles.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Hai Friends,

Hai,

Welcome back. I am a new person in this site. I studied some of your articles. It is quite interesting.
Hey Sarala

How have you been? Congrats on your job and glad to know you are helping your parents with extra income!

Swetha Shenoy
Hey Sarala

How have you been? Congrats on your job and glad to know you are helping your parents with extra income!

A pleasant surprise Sweta . You appeared after a long time. How are you?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.