Here Comes the Moment Bidding Adieu to One More Year

Ceaseless Flow of Time - One Leaving for Another to Appear.

Hearts Grew Warm with Golden and Glorious Hours

When Human Spirit Celebrated Life in All Its Colours.

Hopes Ruled Supreme in Beauteous Melody and Harmony,

In the Nobler Deeds of a Few with Spine Erect Thoughts Steady.

Cacophony Rent the Ears and Air - Minds Went Dead,

When Cowards Weaving Illusions of Valour Turned the Earth Red.

Unleashing Horrific Violence Upon Innocent and Defenceless,

The Fake Messengers of God - Craving a Place in Heavens!

As Time Draws Near to Roll in Another Year New

Wishes are Too Many for My Friends Not A Few.

May Joy and Happiness Bless All Your Lives,

Venting these Thoughts of a Poor Poet Before He leaves!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

very happy new year all friends . I am joyed to see post by Chinmoy on the very first day of 2015. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

There are two aspects which delighted me. One is my beloved Chinmoy's presence. Second is his poetic expression of his thoughts.

All thanks, Gulshanji and Rambabu! Pleasure is always mine! Very happy to be back in your midst. Here is warmly wishinging you both a memorably grand 2015, all the very best!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

A prosperous and happy new year to you dear Chinmoy.

Nice thoughts and a very nice poem Chinmoy .. You rarely log in here these days, so, hope to see more of you in the new year :) Here's wishing you and your family a very happy and prosperous new year !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Dream big in your and set a goal so that you can achieve it.

Always pursue excellence.

when you fall, don't hesistate to rise up and think of another challenge.

I have heard these thoughts from great leaders. These thoughts give me strength to always move on.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thank you so much , Usha ! I convey the same to you and your dearest ones! I won't begin my year with a lie that time is the problem keeping me away from it but consistency has not been a forte throughout my life. I am too laid-back to be a constant presence here! But your complaint would remain at the back of my mind, I would try that's a promise for sure, all the very best!

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Dear Chinmoy. Consistency or not, youare. Well within the precincts of Boddunan and our hearts. I pray you keep yourself in us, though once in a blue moon.

Wish you and your family a very happy and a joyous new year Chinmoy! It is really a wonderful thing to log in to boddunan in the new year and find another one of your beautiful poems, a thing of rarity nowadays!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thanks a lot,Kalyani! When I floated this thread with my humble offering of a poem-if it has to be at all accepted as one-I was wondering slightly troubled as to how many would care to respond and remember one who has not been in the thick of things here for quite some time but I have no hesitation that I am overwhelmed and it has been perfectly in order. All hearty wonderful wishes for a great 2015 to you and your family!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.