Hi i am  Deepthi

New to Boddunan family and i am very happy to be as one of the member,I need all your support for my further journey.

Thank you very much Sarala  for your reference.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Welcome Deepti. before starting your journey be careful with the home rules. Consult FAQ and clear your doubts if any. All the Moderators and the members are too willing to help you.

Good luck and a good day.

Thank you said by:

Hi Deepthi,

Welcome to Boddunan family, You will enjoy working over here. We members and moderators are here to help you at every point you work here. 

Hope you enjoy working here :)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Welcome to Boddunan, here you can learn and earn. Members on this site are posting interesting and knowledgeable forums and articles.

Good luck.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Welcome Deepthi hope you enjoy the site as I do. I have been here on this site since last 3 years and have enjoyed my journey. Though I am not an active member these days yet I enjoy whatever little time I spend here.

It's a great feeling to see our old members are coming back. Though I'm junior to Sarala, I was lucky to see and read articles which act as  guidelines for my articles. Sarala and other members who carved a niche of their own  must stay here to guide the new members.

Welcome Deepthi, read the faqs and get a feel of how things work here. Hoping see good contribution from you.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hi Deepthi, most welcome here, it is always a pleasure to welcome a new member here, hope you enjoy taking part in all the activities here ...all the best !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Welcome. Deepti was very prominet member a few years ago. First, I got the impression that she has revisited the site after so many years. But you are new member- anothe Deeptiu. Hope you will particpate whole heartredly in this iste. again welcome. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.