University made are endowed with limited knowledge.

Self made persons have no limits.They set their own curriculum.

What type you belong to. Discuss. Come up with your preferences.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

University education provides basic structure on you build your personality. If you restricyt yourself to univeristy knowledge, scope will be limited. In fact, physical world is itself a big book. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

University education provides basic structure on you build your personality. If you restricyt yourself to univeristy knowledge, scope will be limited. In fact, physical world is itself a big book. 

Well said sir. University education fixes limits which further leads in drawing a boundary which the individual cannot cross. It's different for a self made individual. He has the liberty of choosing those subjects which allows him to sharpen his niche.

We need to have a basic education which in itself opens up your vision and polishes your intelligence without which you may be street smart that gives you only a limited opportunity. An educated person who is also intelligent is able to see opportunities and become successful...I feel that education is a must and the more you are able to absorb the better ..As far as university education being limited, it depends on the individual as to how best he or she is able to use it in day today life..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Of course, it depends on the individual concerned to apply the education learned from the educational institutions to the day to day life. How many have the guts to erase the limitations prescribed by the educational institutions ? In fact both the parents and the educational institutions are merely interested in crossing the boundaries of Pass marks by their students or children as the case may be.. Having a degree is more important than the application of education to the day to day life.

A university degree usually assures one of a job but self made may not always succeed. Esp in Indian system a degree is very essential.

May be. It's my personal experience that as a self made person. Though I did not have the degree or diploma in Art, a vast Public limited organization offered me a lucrative job seeing my all round knowledge in art, copy writing and translation skills. There the matter did not end. The organization sent me to different Advertising agencies which further made my faculties sharp. Owing to this, after my voluntary resignation i  was not without Job even for a single day.

An artist has usually god gifted abilities which can not be learnt in college but can surely be enhanced and fine tuned by right exposure. Training is alsoa form of learning even if one does not get a degree. After one establishes himself usually no one bothers about one's educational qualifications. You were surely lucky that a PSU recognized your talent.

Truly Lucky I am. Those who have passed along with me ( I'm a B.sc) after retirement are unable to adjust to the life. Most of them out of frustration started doing "Jap" holding a Rudraksha Mala while cursing their lives

Luckily this did not happen tome.

There is some basic education system which university set otherwise there are many things which university does not cover one has to learn it from his experience.

University education education will not cover the much needed, "Application of education to the real life. " What the university education offers is a paper called Degree" And the most pitiable part is the parents too prepare their children for this piece of paper.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.