Heated arguments will hamper your everyday tasks.

http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20805851,00.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

If you are really angry, you can't act rationally. If you can choose to avoid certain things, you are not really angry. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Better escape from the scene of activity. Take a few deep breaths and switch over to some other activity. This helps.

We lose our conscience and consciousness while we are angry. There will be an explosion of feelings which we cannot control. Only after we cool down and feel relaxed we will think about that situation and will feel that we should have done this or that.

Anger is an inferno. It burns you and everything nearby. Resorting to some other activity which helps in diverting your mind will help. And remember don't take any decisions when you are angry.

According to many psychoanalysts an outburst is much better than lumping your feelings ...So an angry outburst once in a while is good for the system .As far as how far one goes and does depends entirely on the personality traits of a person !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Bursting out and venting the feelings once in a while is OK. But, anger has its disastrous effects on humans which kills the discrimination and rationality. Avoiding  anger by distracting yourself by some other activity will only help.

It always happen in my case, that when someone makes me angry i am not able to concentrate on the work. Many times it has happened to me in class and then the whole day it takes for me to recover from that. I don't know how suddenly my mind completely goes to some different stage and things keep on revolving in my mind. I am not able to able to take any step further, till someone comes and make me laugh or divert my mind. If you are also facing such situations or circumstances then my advice to them would be to try as soon as possible to talk with friends or anyone about anything other than the situation you are facing . It works for me and i hope it could for you all too.

Want to make each day Accountable

A very wise advise.. Anger makes you lose your balance. In that moment everything within your vicinity irritates you and you feel all around you are against you. And this is where you should leave the place and sit calmly in a place till you gain back your balance. Or another alternative is to divert your mind and resort to some kind of another activity. This helps you. Don't commit the mistake of taking an important decision at this moment.

I suggest when you are angry acknowledge your emotion and then determine its source. if you find it is based on a bad of your own behavior try to remain calm and cool. I know most of us do not have control of many situations, in that case we can choose how to keep things under control. As far I am concerned I feel frustrated if not let the anger out of my system even if I have to do it hitting with my punching bag. Anger can kill you if it does not find an outlet.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Finding an outlet to vent up may be of use some occasions. This may leave disastrous results by the time you cool down. It will be too late by then for repairing the the situation.
 In my opinion, indulging in some activity that helps in diverting your mind will be of great help.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.