Modern life system keeps us busy from dawn to dusk. People, after such a hectic day feel tired.

Yoga offers a beautiful system known as Chair Yoga designed for Busy Bees. these Asanas can be done during lunch breaks and Tea breaks for much needed Rejuvenation.

http://thehealthylivinglounge.com/2010/01/20/8-of-the-best-office-chair-yoga-exerises/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

People are always busy with their life. Time is not enough for them to complete their daily tasks. They are very conscious about their health and like to do exercise and yoga for getting a healthy body. Because of lack of time, normally they avoid such practices. This is a happy news for everybody that there are some easy to do chair yoga postures that we can do in our leisure time. We can practice these poses while watching television, browsing internet, reading news paper and even in our travelling  also. 

True. Even in the office, there is yoga system, one can perform Yoga  sitting in the chair. Chair yoga works for senior citizens who have Joint pains. Just simply sitting in a chair and sitting in a balcony of the home one can enjoy the fruits of Yoga.

I guess we have been having an overdose of yoga topics here ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Is it wrong if there is an overdose of Yoga? It's the most effective way curing many ailments without any side effects. Above all it's less expensive.

Information about Yoga is known to all members I am sure and is available easily on the net , so all that we do here is go round in circles discussing the same thing again and again,,

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If the information about Yoga is known to all, the thread remains unanswered. Let it be so.if net provides information about Yoga, so what ? I thought my thread will be useful for some people who are not having knowledge about Yoga.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.