It is election time in Tamil Nadu and the most corrupted ADMK of Jayalalitha has already distributed money to thousands of voters, virtually buying votes for money.  The other parties try to also buy through some inducement or the other.

However, we in Tamil Nadu, do not seem to be alone.  I have heard that similar practices exist even in Bangalore and in Andhra Pradesh as well.  Kerala may be an exception, but the parties, including the communists, are very corrupted indeed.

How do we reverse this trend and educate our public?  How do we go about educating them on the need for social action, particularly about protests that should involve the more educated and unconcerned middle class people?  How can we make them realize that votes should not be sold for hard cash, as they will eventually loose in the long term?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Practice of buying votes is in whole India. Some parties are distributing cash and some parties are make promise for costly gift like laptop. Most of politicians less or more are corrupt. It is very hard to reverse this trend in coming decadas. Our politicians and political parties never like and wants it that peoples begin to understand value of their votes. Illiterate, poor  and divided voters are their vote bank.

Even in council elections and district level elections you see money and liquor flow. Recently we had district level elections and the Congress party went berserk , even after all that circus it could not win majority. I guess people have become smart and grab what they get and vote who they want!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree buying votes has become a practice in India. All politicians are corrupt and hence they will always get involved into such practices. Its very difficult to educate the people about this aspect of voting as most of the people who help these politicians are poor people, they need money for survival. These politicians show them how they will be helpful to solve their problems once they get elected.

today its very confusing, we cannot percept any politicians as good or bad as we don't know them clearly from inside. so i really got confused in matters whom to vote or not.  

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

today its very confusing, we cannot percept any politicians as good or bad as we don't know them clearly from inside. so i really got confused in matters whom to vote or not.

If you are confused to whom vote or not, press NATOblush.png 

Thank you said by: Babu saroj
usha manohar wrote:

Even in council elections and district level elections you see money and liquor flow. Recently we had district level elections and the Congress party went berserk , even after all that circus it could not win majority. I guess people have become smart and grab what they get and vote who they want!

this practice also increased i village election. It because of MHANAREGA. Candidates of sarpach and panch are spending hug amount to won the match, although gram panchyats have any major source of earning, but MHANAREGA is Gangotri of rupees.

With Jen Dhan and Aadhar card funds are suposef to go directly into beneficiaries account. That is what PM and FM have been telling us all along.

anil wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

If you are confused to whom vote or not, press NATOblush.png 

Well it is a good idea! But i don't want to waste my vote by pressing NATO 

bhuyali saroj

usha manohar wrote:

Exactly. The real communal Party Congress has been sent to that place, where it deserves to be, Garbage dumping yard.Long ago people stopped believing the lies of the Congress party.

i think nobody will be conscious of voting a right candidate because as it  very hard to understand who is a good person because as we know that every candidate talks are very sweet and attracting so it confuses everyone 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.