A couple of days ago, three women, all highly placed IT employees, drove a car at top speed, and killed a poor man, in Chennai, at night.  The lady on the wheel at that time, happens to be the daughter of an industrialist. She was high on booze and this was confirmed by the police as well.

The man is dead and gone and reports were there in the press, that the family did not have money to even conduct the funeral properly.  The girl's photograph was published, she was arrested, but money makes several wonders in India, and she will happily come out on bail.

Instead of the horrible court case, that could even take up to ten years or more, why not make the rich family pay something like 25 lakh to the poor family, even before the court case was decided?  Should we not have a law where such payment is made within ten days?  

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Do you think Paying high compensation will stop the crimes ? It's only through the Law implemented strictly can stop such crimes. Be it an Industrialist's daughter or an influential Politician's son, Offenders of law should be Booked. But sadly, it's not happening so in this country. The fact is, Law is not for the people. It's only for the rich who can buy the law.

A request to AB. Siva kumar. After posting a thread, make yourself available for interaction with the members.

now the law are made for the people who can break them, actually strong i mean very strong law can stop them.  but if the law are implemented strongly then i think that will make a change in the society for goodness. 

bhuyali saroj

The laws need to be made very strict and punishment should be equally harsh. As someone said road accidents leading to death should be treated as murders.

rambabu wrote:

Do you think Paying high compensation will stop the crimes ? It's only through the Law implemented strictly can stop such crimes. Be it an Industrialist's daughter or an influential Politician's son, Offenders of law should be Booked. But sadly, it's not happening so in this country. The fact is, Law is not for the people. It's only for the rich who can buy the law.

A request to AB. Siva kumar. After posting a thread, make yourself available for interaction with the members.

Yes it is right here law is slave of riches. On last Sunday in Jaipur Son of MLA killed 3 persons with his  BMW car. But MLA said that what may be evidence and eye witness my son is innocent. Like Salman Khan he also present one person before police that I was driving the car, but eye witness and other evidence is saying that at that time driver was not in car. Finger prints on steraing and blood that find in car is of MLA' s son.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes it is right here law is slave of riches. On last Sunday in Jaipur Son of MLA killed 3 persons with his  BMW car. But MLA said that what may be evidence and eye witness my son is innocent. Like Salman Khan he also present one person before police that I was driving the car, but eye witness and other evidence is saying that at that time driver was not in car. Finger prints on steraing and blood that find in car is of MLA' s son.

Law is blind. What all it needs is witnesses and proofs. Rich and influential can easily buy the witnesses for a price. I agree with you that  that Law is a slave to the rich. Law is not for the poor.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Law is blind. What all it needs is witnesses and proofs. Rich and influential can easily buy the witnesses for a price. I agree with you that  that Law is a slave to the rich. Law is not for the poor.

Most of peoples know the end results of this case, it will like Salman Khan's hit ans run case and Sanjeev Nand's case. It is disappointing thing that in future this type of person will be our respected MLA, MP or ministers.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Most of peoples know the end results of this case, it will like Salman Khan's hit ans run case and Sanjeev Nand's case. It is disappointing thing that in future this type of person will be our respected MLA, MP or ministers.

yeah very true, as we all know that salman khan was the culprit but just because of his money and power he is now free from all the charges which was on him, and this case is the worst example in our society now everyone is thinking who is the son of big shot that whatever happened to them they will be saved just because they have money. 

bhuyali saroj

I think they should be taxed under "Entertainment Tax" for all their such activities. They should pay all the losses to the victims and double of that amount to Entertainment department. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think there should be some severe punishment for such people. I have heard Singapore has strict laws hence people have to think 100 times before committing any crime. Being democratic country, we never had any strict laws or harsh punishments for any criminals, most of the time criminals are either bailed out or sentenced to years of jail. 

Fear of punishment  will certainly control the crimes. Sadly, law enforcing authorities miserably failed to create that fear in the criminals.Political interference and rampant corruption in the Police department are the reasons.Strict adherence to the law and  an honest judiciary system can check the criminal activities.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.