Selfie usage has become a trend of the Day. If it is used in a limited way, there is no problem. But of late, Selfies are being used excessively, leading to several accidents and deaths.

Now,excessive usage of Selfie has become a Medical condition that leads to a new disease called 'Selfie Elbow' like Tennis elbow.

http://www.ndtv.com/health/selfie-elbow-becoming-new-medical-condition-1427854

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I hope that after reading this article selfie lover will control on this bad habit. I read in news paper that person who used mobile at night in bed may face temporary blindness problem in one eye.

Selfie is spreading like wild fire. 

anil wrote:

I hope that after reading this article selfie lover will control on this bad habit. I read in news paper that person who used mobile at night in bed may face temporary blindness problem in one eye.

Selfies are supposed to be used to register memorable events and occasions. Even Modi is using Selfie during his foreign and domestic tours. Basically the interface between technology and human body at times causes injuries owing to over exuberance  and excitement.

Technology has given this power to common person. If they misuse it technology can not be blamed.

Yes. I blame those who misuse it that leads to deaths.

There is no question of blaming anyone since it is their individual decision to either use it prudently or misuse and suffer the consequences ...Let people decide for themselves what is good for them and what is not ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

yes now a day as it a trend for taking selfies and i think if the people are interested in taking selfie then they should take their selfie in a place where no harm can happen to them but if they are trying to become star by taking the selfie at a danger area then they should be ready to face the consequences of their deeds. 

bhuyali saroj

usha manohar wrote:

There is no question of blaming anyone since it is their individual decision to either use it prudently or misuse and suffer the consequences ...Let people decide for themselves what is good for them and what is not .

Yes it is right but noting bad in educate to peoples about misuse.

Fondness for selfie has lead to mania. Naturally, consequences are painful.

shampasaid

taking selfie is basically due to evolved technology. Until 2008 we were not aware what selfie is but now even kid takes selfie photos every day. People hv become addicted to this trend, which will last for few years until people get addicted to a new trend.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.