Renuka Aradhya born in Gopasandra near Bangalore. Father was a Pujari. The income of his father was so less, that Renuka and his father were forced to beg in the streets.

From such a dreary condition, Renka became the proud Owner of a Transport company. It's not all. Prominent Companies like Google, Amazon, linkedin, Wall mart are his clients.

Aradhya did not study in a Business School. He is not even a matriculate. Ask him about  the secret behind his phenomenal  success, he humbly smiles and says, " I owe my success to my Extreme Poverty.Extreme Poverty  taught me the life Lessons."

Renuka Aradhya in his office.

https://yourstory.com/2016/05/pravasi-cabs-renuka-aradhya/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

All it possible with hard labor and passion. some other proved it Munjal of Hero Group and Dharmpal of MDH spices is example.

anil wrote:

All it possible with hard labor and passion. some other proved it Munjal of Hero Group and Dharmpal of MDH spices is example.

Yes. If you think to uplift yourself from the lowest levels to the peaks of glory, it can be done with a steadfast will.

Very inspiring. 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

With a determination as hard as a Rock and a strong will to make ones dreams real, Aradhya reached where he wanted to reach always.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.