Sound around 90 decibels will cause fatigue to the Hearing organs. Noise pollution causes a number of physical and mental Health Hazards.

http://www.importantindia.com/15588/negative-effects-of-noise-pollution-on-human-health/

Image result for Deafness pics

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Human being is careless for all things which they have. When we lost it than we feel how that was important for us.

With the increase of  Vehicular traffic, ear piercing noises are leading to a plethora of Ear related ailments. And it's on the increase. Unless, there is a check, a country may become A Deaf country.

With the increasing days the world are becoming noisy every day by vehicles and other sort of a things like that, its side effects are almost had by everyone and when it come to heart patient it becomes brutal and lethal which almost result in death. 

sdfafa

I guess v all have become so accustomed to these noises that they don't seem to be noises any more..

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Sorry. Even if  people are used to Noise pollution, Its bad effects cannot be set aside. Deafness, that can't be treated, annoyance, tiresomeness, Physiological losses will affect our day to day life. These effects must not be ignored.

Vehicles are increasing day by day and so is the vehicular noise pollution on the road. However,  I would like to bring the attention to the unsympathetic and impatient approach of drivers. Does it make a sense to honk in stand still traffic?? But they do so and keep doing. 

Moreover, living in angry times, Honking, showing indecency while we talk, screaming at others to express anger-- all contribute to noise pollution

And last but not the least, use of mobile phones and constant ringtones...do not they cause noise pollution??

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I agree with all your points. Noise pollution leads to several health problems. There is a danger of becoming a victim of Deafness.

even thought we all know the real cause for noise pollution there is no solution for this cause unless there is significant reduction in vehicles, aircraft, etc and people start behaving decently..

noise pollution is the major problem vainly in the cities I assume as compared to native places..outside the cities there is hardly any noise as there is less comotion of vehicle..

even thought we all know the real cause for noise pollution there is no solution for this cause unless there is significant reduction in vehicles, aircraft, etc and people start behaving decently..

noise pollution is the major problem vainly in the cities I assume as compared to native places..outside the cities there is hardly any noise as there is less comotion of vehicle..

There is a solution for Noise pollution. Noise pollution can cause deafness, fatigue and even psychological problems.  For this to achieve strict rules to be framed and adhered to. Honking the horns of a vehicle without any reason should be treated as a crime. Such violators' license should be cancelled. Pollution is pollution be it atmospheric pollution or Noise pollution harms all of us.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.