We are living in angry times?? Your views on it.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

'To every stimuli there is an equal reaction', I have read in physics and there is a similar concept in biology that our body and mind response when it receives some kind of stimuli. Similarly, if we are in a situation then we react in our own ways. But we, humans, have been gifted with intelligence as well as the instinctive ability to response like animals do like escaping when in state of danger and fear. As human beings, we can choose how we will react in any particular situation. It is our choice to display anger or to let go of it and stay calm and peaceful in those moments when we are thrown into situation that we don't desire to be in.

There is a concept in managerial skills, 'Emotional Intelligence', it is controlling one's emotion and responding wisely after thinking what would be the consequences of the way I respond. Anger can be controlled and managed by thinking about the consequences of displaying it. We should think about, will getting angry benefit me or anyone near me? or will it be the cause of further sadness and anxiety than it already is or not? or is it really necessary to be angry now or there is a better way of conveying myself? After thinking through these questions, we might reduce the frequency of feeling angry or displaying anger.

There many ways to control anger, for example, yoga, meditation, work out and laughing for ten minutes on a regular basis. These methods will reduce stress and anxiety and bring happiness into our lives. A happy person is less prone to being angry than a stressed person.

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

Our Generation people are lazy and everything is readily available to them because of the hard work of the previous generation.

Our parents understand the value of money, hardwork, friendship,relations unlike us. Our generation was seldom disciplined , seldom travel long distances, seldom know the value, why? because it is readily available to us! 

Such is the way we get angry easily. We can hardly see anyone from the previous generation getting angry and a slight provocation gets us angry!

Swetha Shenoy

We are an impatient lot. We not everything done in shortest possible time and exactly the way we want. This is what we expect from people around us. When this expectation is not we loose our temper. 

Its important to manage our temper because a relation once broken is very difficult to recover. The best thing do to according to me when one losses his/her cool is to immediately isolate ones self (limiting the damage to people n objects). Give ourselves time to cool down.

But again i agree that this is much easier to say than do. (personal experience :P)

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

The present generation is certainly an angry lot. We get provoked very easily. Anger need not always be bad. In certain cases its necessary to be angry. However getting angry for every slight reasons ll only harm the society.

As to how to manage it, from my personal experience I can say that if we learn not to pay too much attention to petty matters, we ll learn to be more peaceful. Also we should learn to accept others shortcomings or the differences we may ve, but most important take a moment to think whether showing our anger ll be beneficial or not?

jabeen wrote:

The present generation is certainly an angry lot. We get provoked very easily. Anger need not always be bad. In certain cases its necessary to be angry. However getting angry for every slight reasons ll only harm the society.

As to how to manage it, from my personal experience I can say that if we learn not to pay too much attention to petty matters, we ll learn to be more peaceful. Also we should learn to accept others shortcomings or the differences we may ve, but most important take a moment to think whether showing our anger ll be beneficial or not?

anger should be avoided by all means. Otherwise, you will be affected by a host of life threatening ailments, In this regard, I recommend Yoga and physical exercise will help you a lot.

There are several Yoga asanas, that help you in controlling your anger. If you can combine with a 15 minute morning walk in the morning or evening.

Here are a few yoga asanas for your reference

http://communitytable.parade.com/149706/bethshaw/5-yoga-and-breathing-tips-to-conquer-anger-issues/

Divya wrote:

We are an impatient lot. We not everything done in shortest possible time and exactly the way we want. This is what we expect from people around us. When this expectation is not we loose our temper. 

Its important to manage our temper because a relation once broken is very difficult to recover. The best thing do to according to me when one losses his/her cool is to immediately isolate ones self (limiting the damage to people n objects). Give ourselves time to cool down.

But again i agree that this is much easier to say than do. (personal experience :P)

I totally agree with that. Patience and modesty, the age old human virtues  have given their way to impatience, barging and indecency. 

Divya wrote:

I totally agree with that. Patience and modesty, the age old human virtues  have given their way to impatience, barging and indecency. 

Vishakha Purohit wrote:

'To every stimuli there is an equal reaction', I have read in physics and there is a similar concept in biology that our body and mind response when it receives some kind of stimuli. Similarly, if we are in a situation then we react in our own ways. But we, humans, have been gifted with intelligence as well as the instinctive ability to response like animals do like escaping when in state of danger and fear. As human beings, we can choose how we will react in any particular situation. It is our choice to display anger or to let go of it and stay calm and peaceful in those moments when we are thrown into situation that we don't desire to be in.

There is a concept in managerial skills, 'Emotional Intelligence', it is controlling one's emotion and responding wisely after thinking what would be the consequences of the way I respond. Anger can be controlled and managed by thinking about the consequences of displaying it. We should think about, will getting angry benefit me or anyone near me? or will it be the cause of further sadness and anxiety than it already is or not? or is it really necessary to be angry now or there is a better way of conveying myself? After thinking through these questions, we might reduce the frequency of feeling angry or displaying anger.

There many ways to control anger, for example, yoga, meditation, work out and laughing for ten minutes on a regular basis. These methods will reduce stress and anxiety and bring happiness into our lives. A happy person is less prone to being angry than a stressed person.

Well explained, it is my views that one person in anger can't think. Best way to control anger is quit place where are you and have some deep breath or drink glass of water.

anil wrote:
Vishakha Purohit wrote:

Well explained, it is my views that one person in anger can't think. Best way to control anger is quit place where are you and have some deep breath or drink glass of water.

Yoga can help

Anger is an emotion. Sometimes an outburst of your physical and mental ailments. But many a types, it also becomes a habit as you consciously not try to control it or introspect about it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.