Now in a few Days, 2016 will come to an end.

Here is a list of 10 Judgments that changed India. Have a look

http://www.rediff.com/news/special/judgments-that-changed-india-in-2016-yearender/20161229.htm

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I haven't open the said link, but let me guess there will be definitely gossips about the demonetization, because this is one of things which never ever happened in India with so much chaos in the country.

sdfafa

Babu saroj wrote:

I haven't open the said link, but let me guess there will be definitely gossips about the demonetization, because this is one of things which never ever happened in India with so much chaos in the country.

Open the link. You will find definitely some astonishing things.

No doubts courts are doing great in this country. But Bureaucracy of India is oversmart so in more over case it never honor court orders. 

Out of all the judgments that changed India in 2016. , the most important ones are Supreme Court granted relief to Casual labour which remained untouched and unchanged for decades.

Another decision is putting an end to inter-state water disputes.

Our labor esp casual labor laws are still not up to the mark and don't come up to any standards and as far as water dispute is concerned, the Cauvery issue between Karnataka and Tamilnadu has steadily worsened after a panel was formed because of the lax manner in which judgment is pronounced by the panel and the court without taking into consideration the ground realities. Unless a law is effective in reality it is of no use if it remains on paper as a judgement that changed ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

Out of all the judgments that changed India in 2016. , the most important ones are Supreme Court granted relief to Casual labour which remained untouched and unchanged for decades.

Inter-state water disputes are not decided, you will see fire in water after assembly election in Punjab.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Inter-state water disputes are not decided, you will see fire in water after assembly election in Punjab.

I am of the opinion, because the Supreme Court has noted the problems related to Casual labor and inter-state water disputes since a long time,untouched, It is going to take the necessary steps soon. Anyhow, it is better to wait and see.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I am of the opinion, because the Supreme Court has noted the problems related to Casual labor and inter-state water disputes since a long time,untouched, It is going to take the necessary steps soon. Anyhow, it is better to wait and see.

Right it is better to wait and watch. I am telling you reaction of Punjab government on order of Supreme court to construct SYL canal. Punjab Government return aquired land in one night to farmers and send bill of lake crore Rs to Rajasthan cost of water that was supplied to Rajasthan after 1966..

Now its time for the result, does the Demonetization really succeed or not, let see.

sdfafa

Babu saroj wrote:

Now its time for the result, does the Demonetization really succeed or not, let see.

This topic is not to  discuss demonertiztion, it is for judgement of courts,

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.