Many diseases can be prevented simply by modifying our life style.

Take this Quiz to know the things you are doing right and where you are going wrong.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/health-news/quiz-are-you-healthy/articleshow/58297876.cms

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Thanks for sharing it. Well said Precaution is better than cure.

Yes. The idea is to be hale and healthy.

Recently I read Mahatma Ghandi's book, Experiment with truth. He also done some experiment by changing eating habit. He stopped eating of salt and pulses of his wife to cure her problem of bleeding.

anil wrote:

Recently I read Mahatma Ghandi's book, Experiment with truth. He also done some experiment by changing eating habit. He stopped eating of salt and pulses of his wife to cure her problem of bleeding.

Yes. I too read Mahatma Gandhi's 'My experiment with truth'.

Some simple  changes in our eating habits will help us keeping hale and healthy.

anil wrote:

Good health and good immunity is built when a person is able to eat anything and survive ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The fact is all good habits about eating habits and matters related to physical exercise are yoga are formed from a very young age

Great information through given quiz. For healthy life we have to take precaution what we eat, way we thi No and our living standard all matter.

The Quiz given helps in deciding if you are healthy or not. If there is some thing wrong with your healthy, it cautions you to take the help of a Doctor.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.