The topic is locked.

Recently I came across a relative who is now facing very difficult times and according to him it was because of certain wrong decisions taken by him ,  many of them done knowingly where he went ahead and took decisions that were not in the best of his interests ..

I too have felt that at times we tend to take a certain stand or decisions inspite of knowing that it may not be the best option. I wonder why we do it ? Is it what is called destiny?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

When wrong decisions are taken knowingly   then the person is exhibiting a foolish bravado about the negative results or is really naive. Sometimes options may not exist for a better decision.

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I don't think we can say its destiny. We human beings live on hope. Sometimes we take a decision in spite of many odds against it because we feel that in the end our decision will turn out to be the best. Another reason why we stick to a wrong decision inspite of knowing that it might not be the best decision is because of our ego. We take decision to do something against the decision of someone else. If someone says to stop doing something then we take the decision to continue because our ego doesn't allow us to follow the command of that person.

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Kalyani Nandurkar

Taking wrong decisions is quite common.  But this is revealed later. In hind sight, every one is wise. But it is no us being wise after the event.  AS far as possible, all pros and cons should be carefully considered and suitable advice sought before taking important decisions. Even then one may take some times very wrong decisions with very adverse consequences.. But when this happens, it is best to take steps to reduce the damage and concentrate on the present and future instead of repenting on what is already done.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I agree that it is not easy to know the posdible consequences of our decision beforehand , but , at times circumstances force us to take certain actions that may prove to be detrimental. In my own family , my uncles whiled away an opportunity for compromise regarding a land dispute because of ego issues and now fighting the case since 14 years , needless to say a drain on time and money. There are many such instances which with some foresight and the right attitude could have been avoided. There are also certain instance s where people have ventured into dangerous terrain and faced fatal consequences simply because they felt that they could face the adverse circumstances successfully.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

chelsieanayas wrote:

Just a smile and the rain is gone Can hardly believe it, yeah. There's an angel standing next to me. Reaching for my heart Just a smile and there's no way back .Can hardly believe it, yeah But there's an angel calling me. Reaching for my heart I know that I'll be okay now. This time, it's real I lay my love on you It's all I wanna do Every time I breathe I feel brand new You open up my heart Show me all your love and walk right through As I lay my love on you

Hi, your response is not at relevant to the topic. You are also not allowed to post any links for other sites here which you have done .

Yes, it seems to be true with a maximum number of people. Whatever we go through is not always our destiny but the point is that what we receive in life is actually due to our own decisions. Usually, we fail to use our brains judiciously so there we go wrong and suffer. Every action leads to a result so we only decide our fate through our own action. We are extremely weak in making decisions especially when it relates to family and friend. Emotion leads to wrong decision making and there we face the hardships of life. 

shampasaid

Decisions made in an environment of uncertainty are unpredictable in their outcomes. Only those made in an environment of certainty can produce predictable results. Emotional decisions generally go against the decision maker.

I have come across many who took up big decisions in life according to their friend's advice in spite of cautions raised by his/her family. One must try to understand the situation very deeply and take a wise decision in life. As for example, I know some who were warned against partnership business but went ahead with it just because of the friend's persuasion. Ultimately, it proved fatal as the friend did not maintain the sanctity of partnership business and life became a mess.    

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I have come across many who took up big decisions in life according to their friend's advice in spite of cautions raised by his/her family. One must try to understand the situation very deeply and take a wise decision in life. As for example, I know some who were warned against partnership business but went ahead with it just because of the friend's persuasion. Ultimately, it proved fatal as the friend did not maintain the sanctity of partnership business and life became a mess.    

I feel that we need to trust ur intuition which always sends out signals to us , both positive and negative. I have had a couple of instances where I overrode it and did what others wanted me to do which did not turn out well. 

In some cases certain decisions may backfire or look as if they were taken in a haste but if you wait and watch they have their telling effects but once you have taken a decision you must stick to them even if you find they were nor as effective. I never regret about my decisions because you can't reverse them. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.