The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

ISRO had launched 7 satellites, To be launched on board PSLV-C39, IRNSS-1H will be a back-up navigation satellite for IRNSS-1A, one of the seven satellites in the constellation, as its three rubidium atomic clocks on board had stopped functioning. I congratulate ISRO for their success.

Every Indian feels proud of ISRO's achievement.

I am surprised why no one discussed about recent failure of ISRO where satellite failed to take off and busted... 

Recent failure of ISRO ? I am not aware of it.

Yes. I had seen the weblink you gave. Really astonished.

The failures of ISRO are very less & rare, about 80 to 90% of the times they succeed at a very low cost. We should be proud of what ISRO achieves, it also does not have caste system in letting people join their organization & is based on merit, that is the reason there is quality work happening as people involved are highly qualified people. The same should be in every field & then India can develop much more robustly & stably then.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.