I want to invite people who are really interested for learning or improving editorial skills. Offer is as below:

1. Develop a facebook page on my anonymous ID for discussions

2. Topics can be mutually agreed and then do research, fact finding and then publish, debate only on fact and logic based

3. we can develop some or the other way to help each other for mutual benefits 

Any suggestion.....feel free to give your inouts

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

OK. Let mecheck up. I will have to study thoroughly.

rambabu wrote:

OK. Let mecheck up. I will have to study thoroughly.

Great , one can now forget about quality astonished

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You have taken a very good initiatives which ll benefit people with a well researched topics. But what I understand is that only those with Facebook account can collaborate with you . Isn't it? Since I don't ve Facebook account, I can't. But all the very best to you

I do not like this proposal. Because, monetary aspect is not clear. 

My suggestion is, Terms and conditions should be clear.

Thanks for support....can you tell me if you have some idea about other plate-forms other than FB..

Can you suggest some other idea if you have ?

rambabu wrote:

No problem my friend....Take care

jabeen wrote:

You have taken a very good initiatives which ll benefit people with a well researched topics. But what I understand is that only those with Facebook account can collaborate with you . Isn't it? Since I don't ve Facebook account, I can't. But all the very best to you

Any suggestion where you can also ad value...pls suggest

Sonch wrote:
rambabu wrote:

No problem my friend....Take care

Welcome.

Sonch wrote:

Can you suggest some other idea if you have ?

Why don't you start a discussion page on Facebook with strict quality regulations and leave the link here. Make sure that any unnecessary and frivolous posts are deleted ...I am sure many members would join . 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.