These days in Gujarat elections, there is more stress on religion of leaders than people's issues. somebody is claimed to be genuine Janeu dhari Hindu. somebody is not Hindu but Jaini etc.  How far such hings affect the people. Are they interested in such things or their own living- employment,  poverty alleviation etc. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

They are not real issues at all but politicians go overboard with such issues ..I doubt if people are going to bother with such frivolous matters.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This Gujarat election has brought out the worst in both the major parties. It is clear that both are trying to polarise the electorate on issues which are not at all important. However if these desperate actions are going to bear fruit will only be known on the counting day. The take away till now is that Rahul seems to be coming of age and age seems to be telling on his opponent.

So let's wait for counting day then! I won't be surprised if the election results bring surprises for all the parties including the ruling one. But it's for sure that  the name of the game is "slip of tongue(s)". It's neither good nor healthy for a developing country.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The whole face of electioneering changed for the worst since the time Sonia Gandhi came up with hr personal attacks and hate speech against Mr Narendra Modi calling him Maut Ka Saudager in 2007 and the son went one step further and called him Khoon ka Dallali and lesser said about Mani Shankar Aiyer and his foul mouth the better because tht man has absolutely no decency nor any ethics left in him ... The entire blame lies there in 2007 !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

While you may be right about Sonia you would look balanced if you had also condemned the equally low level resorted to by whose strong bhakta you are.

Once some people start low level abuse it is bound to be tit for tat ...so why pretend you are on high grounds and blame the ruling party when 3 fingers are pointing at you and your past deeds. Let it be a free for all show ,  which is what it has become now !

Politicians have stooped to low level every now and then. I think no more voters, at least the majority of them bother about religion and caste politics. It may be misleading for a moment but in long run everyone wants parties to deliver and show development. BJP has made development in Gujarat and so people will definitely consider that. Momentary distraction might mislead a handful and bring down some vote percentage.

But for sure these verbal spats from these parties stain the decorum of democracy

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.