I think if Trump Lost his seat tomorrow Rahul will say "Trump Lost because he did not believe in RSS ideology". Rahul is deteriorating as a politician by the day. 

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/tn-protest-people-assassinated-for-objecting-to-rss-philosophy-says-rahul-gandhi/articleshow/64287322.cms

 


I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Rahul Gandhi Thinks Tamilnadu firing Due to RSS

    by » one year ago


    Does he even know what he is talking about? Being a President of an important political party, he should know that he cannot come up with thoughtless posts. He is such an immature scattered brain. 


    Thank you said by: suni51, Arunima Singh

  • Re: Rahul Gandhi Thinks Tamilnadu firing Due to RSS

    by » one year ago


    This man cannot think beyond Modi,BJP and RSS...his obsession is reaching now to  abnormal levels


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: suni51, Arunima Singh

  • Re: Rahul Gandhi Thinks Tamilnadu firing Due to RSS

    by » one year ago


    This only goes on to show that Rahul Gandhi and his ilk are not at all concerned about reality or truth. They just want to blame everything on Modi and BJP and it will only help people wake up. It was quite funny and disgusting at the same time to see the conglomeration of all these class one idiots gathered for the oath ceremony of Kumaraswamy!


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


    Thank you said by: suni51

  • Re: Rahul Gandhi Thinks Tamilnadu firing Due to RSS

    by » one year ago


    I think some of his mentors have told him to keep uttering such senseless statements which will keep him in limelight if nothing else.


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


    Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

  • Re: Rahul Gandhi Thinks Tamilnadu firing Due to RSS

    by » one year ago


    suni51 wrote:

    I think some of his mentors have told him to keep uttering such senseless statements which will keep him in limelight if nothing else.

    No doubt uttering such nonsense has brought him in limelight but such nonsenses only harms his images as a leader. Recently he had expressed his interest to be a prime minister in future. I remember reading that he is ready to be prime minister by 2019. But how can one trust such immature person who speaks without thinking? Whose only aim seems to be discrediting the rival? 


    Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

  • Re: Rahul Gandhi Thinks Tamilnadu firing Due to RSS

    by » one year ago


    jabeen wrote:
    suni51 wrote:

    I think some of his mentors have told him to keep uttering such senseless statements which will keep him in limelight if nothing else.

    No doubt uttering such nonsense has brought him in limelight but such nonsenses only harms his images as a leader. Recently he had expressed his interest to be a prime minister in future. I remember reading that he is ready to be prime minister by 2019. But how can one trust such immature person who speaks without thinking? Whose only aim seems to be discrediting the rival? 

    Rahul is ready but public is ready or not it is question. Politicians likes Rahul are also agree to be PM by 2019. 

     


  • Re: Rahul Gandhi Thinks Tamilnadu firing Due to RSS

    by » one year ago


    usha manohar wrote:

    This man cannot think beyond Modi,BJP and RSS...his obsession is reaching now to  abnormal levels

    Wait for some days, Rahul have dreams of Modi and RSS.


  • Re: Rahul Gandhi Thinks Tamilnadu firing Due to RSS

    by » one year ago


    anil wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    This man cannot think beyond Modi,BJP and RSS...his obsession is reaching now to  abnormal levels

    Wait for some days, Rahul have dreams of Modi and RSS.

    He already is doing that ...the other day a couple of senior Congress leaders who I always thought were wise and brilliant , were saying that Rahul Gandhi is extremely intelligent and his intelligence can be appreciated and understood by very few! Honestly to what extent these people go to defend him and his deeds , in the bargain bringing down their own stature !!! And what use is that kind of intelligence?


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Rahul Gandhi Thinks Tamilnadu firing Due to RSS

    by » one year ago


    usha manohar wrote:
    anil wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    This man cannot think beyond Modi,BJP and RSS...his obsession is reaching now to  abnormal levels

    Wait for some days, Rahul have dreams of Modi and RSS.

    He already is doing that ...the other day a couple of senior Congress leaders who I always thought were wise and brilliant , were saying that Rahul Gandhi is extremely intelligent and his intelligence can be appreciated and understood by very few! Honestly to what extent these people go to defend him and his deeds , in the bargain bringing down their own stature !!! And what use is that kind of intelligence?

    They probably mean the kind of intelligence a 6-year-old possesses in a group of severe mental retards! It is quite disgusting to see a bunch of senior, experienced leaders stoop to such low levels of sycophancy towards Gandhi family! They simply care for their own personal gains rather than that of the country and the community.


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


    Thank you said by: suni51

  • Re: Rahul Gandhi Thinks Tamilnadu firing Due to RSS

    by » one year ago


    Hey Ram! I mean if Mahatma Gandhi was still alive he would have committed suicide for being a member of such a selfish and stupid party.


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.