Hi All,

I want to bring to your notice, especially the moderators/ admin, that my profile was blocked for no fault of mine. 

I am a relatively new and active member on Boddunan. I had posted a topic "Suggestion on places to visit in Mysore" on which Anil had replied with a website  link and Yogita had replied that "Need to Goolge"

After this reply, it was then pointed out by the respected moderators that I didn't know how to appreciate/ respect others responses and add sensible responses. It was further alleged that probably I didn't need any suggestions at all. Further the thread was locked and my profile was blocked. 0

I couldn't reply to the thread for a day or two as I was traveling. I had infact used the response provided by Anil- The link shared by him, to chalk out my travel plan.

I also know I could use google and i can't stop someone else from posting replies on my topics. I had asked for personal suggestions if any. 

On continuously following up for 2 weeks with the boddunan support, today my profile is activated again and till now I have not got a response for why my profile was blocked!! 

I request the moderators/ admin to please review the comments carefully before coming to a conclusion. It was insulting to get such replies and locking of thread and further blocking of profile.

If there is a valid reason for blocking my profile, please share it and I shall accept and apologise for the same. 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

First point first- You could have used Google as not many members belong to Mysore or know the places in Mysore. Second you're accumulating too many points reading articles which is considered spamming on this site (Unless you are really reading them). I think your question is answered now. Let me know if I can lock this thread if you have nothing more to say in this matter. 

And posts having 2-3 words like Thank you, Googling now certainly are not welcome in this forum site!

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Sorry to butt in ...but she had also been posting irrelevant responses on forum discussions just to gain points . I hope you realise that because we welcome and are happy to see members who take part in discussions by adding informative posts  rather than respond simply to get points 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
usha manohar wrote:

Sorry to butt in ...but she had also been posting irrelevant responses on forum discussions just to gain points . I hope you realise that because we welcome and are happy to see members who take part in discussions by adding informative posts  rather than respond simply to get points 

Why some one running behind earning more and more points. No one leader of week can earn only 50/- and it is not big amount in these days. So be honest and enjoy this site by sharing your views.

suni51 wrote:

First point first- You could have used Google as not many members belong to Mysore or know the places in Mysore. Second you're accumulating too many points reading articles which is considered spamming on this site (Unless you are really reading them). I think your question is answered now. Let me know if I can lock this thread if you have nothing more to say in this matter. 

And posts having 2-3 words like Thank you, Googling now certainly are not welcome in this forum site!

First - googling was already done.. but they just give n number of places. It was a genuine question to get some personal recommendations if any.

Second - I have been reading articles and not just spamming. Since i am new here the curiosity was high to know about the site.

You could further lock this thread. I have no issues. 

usha manohar wrote:

Ma'am, i have hardly been active on forums. Anyway, if you feel my responses were uselss, i apologise for that.

I have never aimed at getting points and till date figuring out what the pointing system is. Anyway what the site is paying is not much that one would be bothered about earning it.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Why some one running behind earning more and more points. No one leader of week can earn only 50/- and it is not big amount in these days. So be honest and enjoy this site by sharing your views.

I have been honest to my best. But here everyone ha their own perceptions!

I consider deleting my profile as the best option since everyone works on perceptions here and not facts. I am not running after points or money- which is hardly any paid by this site!

If my comments or topics are not relevant then there's no use being on this site!

Thank you all.

Ritika wrote:

I consider deleting my profile as the best option since everyone works on perceptions here and not facts. I am not running after points or money- which is hardly any paid by this site!

If my comments or topics are not relevant then there's no use being on this site!

Thank you all.

It is your choice to continue here or quit this site. But is not true that we have perception. If it is true than we all are not continue here for long time. I am with this site for more that 5 years and some are more than it. We are like friends and we do any thing wrong we accept it and try not to repeat it in future.

Ritika wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Ma'am, i have hardly been active on forums. Anyway, if you feel my responses were uselss, i apologise for that.

I have never aimed at getting points and till date figuring out what the pointing system is. Anyway what the site is paying is not much that one would be bothered about earning it.

That's ok, we have had several instances in the past where members wrote one word posts that did not really help the discussion but got them points , also opened tje articles without bothering to actually read then, simply  to get points.So, the moderator is careful about such posts that don't add value to a discussion.. we all know that the earning is not much but we are here to share our views with friends and also being part of this site has become a part of our routine

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I would suggest you Ritika to take it as a learning experience and do not act in impulse. We all do make mistakes knowingly or unknowingly. Just try to contribute genuinely to the discussions. We all look forward to genuine participation. You can stick to the rules and enjoy staying here. The earning is not much but there are many things to learn. Hope you stay here for long and participate in a genuine way.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.