Deadlines serve a purpose..besides instilling discipline and increasing efficiency , they also make sure that there is a sense of uniformity without bias ..but according to a local politician of our area who was interacting with students and parents at a seminar , deadline can be set only by private companies and is not practical. I asked him why should it not be implemented when they announce their various projects so that they get carried out. According to him politics doesn't work that way .One man immediately asked , whether politics was a private property or was it meant for the good of the people. He of course never came to the point but went on about his party's achievement ..my point t is whether implementing dead lines for all projects announced would help increase efficiency?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Deadline for any work increase efficiency and also reduce corruption.

Thank you said by: usha manohar, jabeen
anil wrote:

The only place where the efficiency of a govt mechanism shows is when they are on the road in their offical cars provided by thw tax payers money being driven by drivers  again paid by tax payers. They want to over take all vehicles on road  and sonetimso mercilessly push out vehicles that come in their way. If you notice every single govt vehicle is perpetually in a hurry , the question is for what purpose ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Governments and their employees do not like the word "DEADLINE" for themselves. They think in a simple ideology- Why do it now when you have taxpayers' money for 35+ years at your disposal. As far the question why they are in such a hurry on the road, the answer is simple... either they have to sit and earn money in their office or take a rest after so much of hard work they did counting their funds, pension etc and planning for the next strike to increase their salaries and perks.Beside they have to show that they have the first right on everything this country has.

Deadline is not the idea of government or its employees anyways. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
suni51 wrote:

Governments and their employees do not like the word "DEADLINE" for themselves. They think in a simple ideology- Why do it now when you have taxpayers' money for 35+ years at your disposal. As far the question why they are in such a hurry on the road, the answer is simple... either they have to sit and earn money in their office or take a rest after so much of hard work they did counting their funds, pension etc and planning for the next strike to increase their salaries and perks.Beside they have to show that they have the first right on everything this country has.

Deadline is not the idea of government or its employees anyways. 

There is unity, efficiency and discipline in the parliament on the day they discuss the wage increase issue for the MPs, not a single person opposes  ..shame on the entire lot

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

The only place where the efficiency of a govt mechanism shows is when they are on the road in their offical cars provided by thw tax payers money being driven by drivers  again paid by tax payers. They want to over take all vehicles on road  and sonetimso mercilessly push out vehicles that come in their way. If you notice every single govt vehicle is perpetually in a hurry , the question is for what purpose ?

When ever I saw any visit of leader, I noticed that they driven their vehicle too much fast and they also have long queue behind them. I saw some time they hit vehicle which is ahead. They are always in hurry. Rajesh pilot one congress leader died in 2000 in accident because he was driving much fast. 

anil wrote:

I would agree with that. Without deadline, most of the people would be procrastinating their work. Even now, Its common to see many people completing their assignments or projects at the last hour. So assignments and projects without deadlines would be pure chaotic.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

When ever I saw any visit of leader, I noticed that they driven their vehicle too much fast and they also have long queue behind them. I saw some time they hit vehicle which is ahead. They are always in hurry. Rajesh pilot one congress leader died in 2000 in accident because he was driving much fast. 

There have been several cases where rash driving of these govt vehicles has taken innocent peoples lives.

Deadlines work everywhere except in go t offices where a project sometimes never takes off except on paper

Deadlines are a good mechanism to increase the efficiency of a person, to increase accountability. It improves a person's value of time and creates a standardized atmosphere & helps him in his own life to keep personal goals & dreams deadlines and be sure to achieve them while pursuing professional deadline filled goals.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Ironically, we have deadlines to pay our tax. But these government projects that run on taxpayers money have no deadline. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

A goal Should have a deadline otherwise we can't achieve it... Everyone needs deadline 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.