Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh
Platinum Mate
70 1.72k 13.5k
4 years ago

He truly was a tall leader in Indian politics and would be remembered fondly as one of the most popular and efficient PM of country.


I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

anil
MAESTRO MATE
220 6.73k 39.2k
4 years ago

After Lal Bahadur Shashtri Ji Vajpaeey was honest Prime minister. He was simple and ground to earth person. Name of four peaks after his name is true tribute to great person.

usha manohar
Basileus
704 19.5k 126.1k
4 years ago

Vajpayee is probably the only leader , who is respected by even the opposition parties although when he was in power , they did try and malign him..


Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

anil
MAESTRO MATE
220 6.73k 39.2k
4 years ago
usha manohar wrote:

Vajpayee is probably the only leader , who is respected by even the opposition parties although when he was in power , they did try and malign him..

Yes I read at time some nonsense comments by a congress leader on Vajpayee. It is character of Indian politics.

arjun sai
Expert Boarder
76 396 4.59k
4 years ago
This is good initiative but nothing in comparison what Shree Vajpayee has done for the country. He was the most sincere Prime Minister according to me.
Sheetal Kumar N
Senior Boarder
5 130 4.73k
4 years ago

This is such a great gesture for the great leader and former PM. Respect to him.

anil
MAESTRO MATE
220 6.73k 39.2k
4 years ago
arjun sai wrote:
This is good initiative but nothing in comparison what Shree Vajpayee has done for the country. He was the most sincere Prime Minister according to me.

I am agree with you, country can't forget his sacrifice for country. This is little efforts to say him thanks.

epraneeth77
Platinum Mate
62 1.09k 8.49k
4 years ago

It is indeed a nice valuable gesture towards a towering figure of our Country.

In the same way APJ Abdul Kalam also should be kept on some important places as he is cherished all over the world with his simplicity & humane qualities.


Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

anil
MAESTRO MATE
220 6.73k 39.2k
4 years ago
epraneeth77 wrote:

It is indeed a nice valuable gesture towards a towering figure of our Country.

In the same way APJ Abdul Kalam also should be kept on some important places as he is cherished all over the world with his simplicity & humane qualities.

I am supporting yours proposal. Dr. Kalam was a great scientist and president of India.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
4 years ago

<a href="https://sarkarijob.ind.in/up-police-result/">UP Police Result</a> 2018: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board (UPPRPB) had released UP Police Constable Application Form on 22nd January 2018. Candidates meeting the UP Police Constable Eligibility Criteria filled the application form till 22nd February 2018. Earlier the examination of UP Police Constable was scheduled on 18th & 19 June 2018.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.