Zahida Heena is Pakistan writer. Yesterday I read article of her in newspaper. She claimed than she saw a siren in her childhood. She said that I saw it at exhibition. She added that its lower limb was of fish and upper was of a woman. She also talked with her. I want to you know that you any one see siren or you listen or read about it.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I know or rather read about a film called Siren , about mermaids .. however, I doubt if they are real !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The mermaid is a classical myth.  I love to read mermaids loving humans but there is no truth in a mermaid.

Sirens or mermaids are just a myth. Few people claim to ve seen mermaids but there is no evidence supporting it. There are many videos in you tubes purportedly showing evidences about mermaids but they are photoshopped ones.

Once I read an interesting article in which it was mentioned that the badminton player, Prakash Podukone was once saved from drowning in an island where there was no human habitation. Some believed that mermaids had saved him, though he himself never claimed it. He however has no recollection of how he was saved.

Things like these are really interesting to listen to and enjoyed, however in reality there is no much substance to people claiming it, either they want to come in news or just tell those things without much base I guess. I haven't seen a siren till now atleast.

There are a couple of Telugu Movies which show the Mermaids who fall in love with humans, one of which has the Telugu Megastar Chiranjeevi acting in it and Sridevi as Mermaid, do not remember the movie, but movies like those are a good past time.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

jabeen wrote:

Sirens or mermaids are just a myth. Few people claim to ve seen mermaids but there is no evidence supporting it. There are many videos in you tubes purportedly showing evidences about mermaids but they are photoshopped ones.

Once I read an interesting article in which it was mentioned that the badminton player, Prakash Podukone was once saved from drowning in an island where there was no human habitation. Some believed that mermaids had saved him, though he himself never claimed it. He however has no recollection of how he was saved.

I also only listen about mermaids. I never watch any film on these. I post this topic because author of Pakistan write it in her column that she not only see siren also talk with her.,She wrote that he said to he from where you are came. Siren said that from Bay of Bengal. So that lady can make it more clear.

epraneeth77 wrote:

Things like these are really interesting to listen to and enjoyed, however in reality there is no much substance to people claiming it, either they want to come in news or just tell those things without much base I guess. I haven't seen a siren till now atleast.

There are a couple of Telugu Movies which show the Mermaids who fall in love with humans, one of which has the Telugu Megastar Chiranjeevi acting in it and Sridevi as Mermaid, do not remember the movie, but movies like those are a good past time.

In movie every thing is possible. they can change a girl in snack. These are thing of which most of enjoying in movies. But it is not possible that some one have half limb of fish and half of human.

Sahasa Veerudu Sagara Kanya is the movie name with Shilpa Shetty as Mermaid and Venkatesh as the protagonist.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

Sahasa Veerudu Sagara Kanya is the movie name with Shilpa Shetty as Mermaid and Venkatesh as the protagonist.

I just googled the movie name for images and it seems like a typical masala Southie movie! Would like to watch it someday. But I would recommend that you watch the Hollywood movie Aquamarine which is a story about two teenage girls who find a mermaid. The characters are better than the southie movie and the mermaid looks more pleasing than Sridevi!Grin

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

I just googled the movie name for images and it seems like a typical masala Southie movie! Would like to watch it someday. But I would recommend that you watch the Hollywood movie Aquamarine which is a story about two teenage girls who find a mermaid. The characters are better than the southie movie and the mermaid looks more pleasing than Sridevi!Grin

Movie looks good as it earned double of its investment but the IMDB rating is 5.3, don't know why! The south Indian movie is very good in terms of adventure, drama, comedy and emotion. I don't remember it as Masala movie. It is about the journey of the hero to find a treasure in the sea which needs the help of a Mermaid.

I never listen any movie on Mermaid in Hindi. Most of South movies are masala movies. I never watch South movies in theater but in TV most of channels in these days are showing Dub South India movies and all  these are masala movies. Name of these movies are also funny, Meri Taqdir, in my hand"

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.