Prophesy for 2019 for India brings happiness to my heart because this year is the freedom from the evil doers and the evil bondage for all. There will be a new youth leader who will serve as the Prime Minister of India and that solves it all by the amazing Grace of God. Since many years, India has been dwelling in bondage, however, 2019 is the blessed year of all the past.

The holy angels are creating massive way through the guidance of our Lord Jesus Christ and through the help of the Holy Spirit of God. Thus, this year is the year of redemption and salvation to pass by successfully. All those believers who have been waiting for their family to be redeemed from the bondage of death will be set free. They shall live and not die.

Marriage with the equally yoked will happen and will result in blessings from the Lord. All the darkness will be overcome by the light forever. Indeed, 2019 is a blessed year for all. Even those who are non-believers shall be seen serving the Lord with double measures because that is the will of the Lord to have mercy only.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Only if it is true, then it would be great! But from where has this prophecy emerged, I mean what is the source?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

All thing is ok what you mean by young prime minister?

India needs a young dynamic leader who knows what strategy is.  I don't see Modi with his limited horizon filling the bill. If he had any sense he would never have whittled the demand of 126 Rafael to 36.My,my I can die laughing on a bed of nails. 

Do you think the Lord is behind all this? I think your so called future  prime minister is getting all the directions from Vatican via Rome? India needs a prime minister who knows the basic needs of citizens of this country. Lord or no Lord.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: jabeen, Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh

MG_ we need fighter planes but that's not the only criteria. The world for us doesn't end there but we need many more things. Maybe there are better deals waiting for our army and other services in near future.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh

When I come across the title, I thought there might be some prophecy by some famous people such as Nostradamus but it turns out to be just a spam to spread religion.

No doubt India is going through certain problems and the progress slower than what we would like it to be but Indians certainly do not live in bondages. And as for young prime minister, I am curious to know like others, who is being indicated. Among the younger politicians, only Rahul Gandhi has expressed his desire to be the prime minister. So if he is the one being indicated, the situations of India will be worse than ever. He isn't a suitable person to lead the country. He reminds me of the proverb 'an empty vessel makes much noise'.

jabeen wrote:

When I come across the title, I thought there might be some prophecy by some famous people such as Nostradamus but it turns out to be just a spam to spread religion.

No doubt India is going through certain problems and the progress slower than what we would like it to be but Indians certainly do not live in bondages. And as for young prime minister, I am curious to know like others, who is being indicated. Among the younger politicians, only Rahul Gandhi has expressed his desire to be the prime minister. So if he is the one being indicated, the situations of India will be worse than ever. He isn't a suitable person to lead the country. He reminds me of the proverb 'an empty vessel makes much noise'.

I agree with you. In fact, I wanted to close this thread after reading the post and the name of the poster which is not matching at all. But I thought let other members read it and express their views.  

@Nishidha Patil,  welcome to boddunan and it is indeed interesting to read your views. Although you might throw a bit of light here for us lousy mortals scrambling in the dark, are you here to spread the word of Gospel, carry out a bit of evangelism around here or are you here to take part in discussions (which means interactive dialogue)? Do throw some light on this!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51, Arunima Singh
jabeen wrote:

Exactly! All he does is puppet words he has been tutored by someone else and he has not even a single concrete solution to any of the problems we are facing today, the very problems that were created by his family and the sycophants of his family! There is simply no other better alternative to the post of PM other than Modi. Even to consider that any of the others that are being projected as potential candidates such as Mayawati, Mamata, Akhilesh and the gang etc. sends shivers down my spine!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51, jabeen
MG Singh wrote:

India needs a young dynamic leader who knows what strategy is.  I don't see Modi with his limited horizon filling the bill. If he had any sense he would never have whittled the demand of 126 Rafael to 36.My,my I can die laughing on a bed of nails. 

You know that India needs a young dynamic leader, than you also know that who is this young and dynamic person.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.