Yesterday evening PM Modi unveiling war memorial in Delhi near by India Gate. It is tribute to 25946 soldiers, who were martyr in wars after independence. Government spend 176 crors on it. May be some person raise question on this expenses like statue of Sardar Patel.

http://epaper.indianexpress.com/2044536/Delhi/February-26-2019#page/3/2

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

We should not look at the expenses when it comes to honour our soldiers.  They are precious.  I am glad that this government did this though it was proposed decades back and forgotten.  India was only big country which did not have it.  I am glad that this government finished this pending project and a much needed onr. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

We should not look at the expenses when it comes to honour our soldiers.  They are precious.  I am glad that this government did this though it was proposed decades back and forgotten.  India was only big country which did not have it.  I am glad that this government finished this pending project and a much needed onr. 

Soldiers and freedom fighters both are precious. With the sacrifice of freedom fighter we are living in free country and with sacrifice of soldiers we are safe. So what we are doing for them are little bit in comparison to their contribution.

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

Today I saw a video on war Memorial.  I received it on WhataApp.  It is really impressive and we as Indian should really be proud of it.  It will definitely be a good tourist attraction. 

Today I saw a video on war Memorial.  I received it on WhataApp.  It is really impressive and we as Indian should really be proud of it.  It will definitely be a good tourist attraction. 

Arunima Singh wrote:

Yes I saw it on TV. It is beautiful one. With tourist attraction it is tribute to brave soldiers of India who martyr after freedom.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.