I see all our leaders regardless of what political leanings they may have tend to talk too much without substance often leading to controversies or making fools of themselves. It happens with almost all the Congress leaders and other opposition leaders but quite often with BJP leaders too. Be it Mr Modi , Nirmala Sitharaman , Yogi Adityanath or many others. Don't they think before uttering those foot in the mouth statements? The less they talk and the more they act the more respect they gain. Another very important thing I have noticed , common to all politicians is their inability to accept facts and mistakes .  It is probably insecurity combined with ego , but it sends very wrong messages to the citizens who watch and note every move they make and words they utter!


Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Silence is golden and loose talk by our leaders is...

    by » 5 weeks ago


    Politicians are generally too thick skinned that would accept their wrong statement. That includes leaders from the ruling party. I hate it coming especially from saffron clad so called sadhus and Sadhvis who vomit words without thinking about the ultimate outcome.


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


    Thank you said by: usha manohar

  • Re: Silence is golden and loose talk by our leaders is...

    by » 5 weeks ago


    suni51 wrote:

    Politicians are generally too thick skinned that would accept their wrong statement. That includes leaders from the ruling party. I hate it coming especially from saffron clad so called sadhus and Sadhvis who vomit words without thinking about the ultimate outcome.

    POLITIcians are thick-skinned. It's normal, just see the way Trump is opposed by the press and the democrats with all sorts of statements. Also, see the plight of the British PM with 21 MP of his own party voting against him. In a democracy its acceptable and cannot be stopped


    Thank you said by: usha manohar

  • Re: Silence is golden and loose talk by our leaders is...

    by » 5 weeks ago


    On the one hand we had a Manmohan Singh who never opened his mouth while in office but does much more now while in opposition . What is far more disturbing is the BJP leaders trying yo defend wrongdoings which is quite unacceptable. No doubt Congress during its hey days did the same , but, that's the reason why they were booted out 


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Silence is golden and loose talk by our leaders is...

    by » 5 weeks ago


    All parties have bad politician. At present no party is with difference. It is thinking of most of politicians that they are most intelligent than others. Manmohan Singh is differ person, he is honest one but he is supporting wrong party. 


  • Re: Silence is golden and loose talk by our leaders is...

    by » 5 weeks ago


    usha manohar wrote:

    On the one hand we had a Manmohan Singh who never opened his mouth while in office but does much more now while in opposition . What is far more disturbing is the BJP leaders trying yo defend wrongdoings which is quite unacceptable. No doubt Congress during its hey days did the same , but, that's the reason why they were booted out 

    BJP has admitted tainted politicians facing multi-crore embezzlement charges in ˜Mahrashtra. Wonder where they are heading.


  • Re: Silence is golden and loose talk by our leaders is...

    by » 5 weeks ago


    When whole political system is tainted, than it is impossible that any party save from it. Not only in Maharashtra, BJP is alsocompromising in other states like Karnatka, Assam and some more. 


  • Re: Silence is golden and loose talk by our leaders is...

    by » 5 weeks ago


    MG Singh wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    On the one hand we had a Manmohan Singh who never opened his mouth while in office but does much more now while in opposition . What is far more disturbing is the BJP leaders trying yo defend wrongdoings which is quite unacceptable. No doubt Congress during its hey days did the same , but, that's the reason why they were booted out 

    BJP has admitted tainted politicians facing multi-crore embezzlement charges in ˜Mahrashtra. Wonder where they are heading.

    True ...it is the same in Karnataka too..so they cannot point fingers at other parties now. They are all beginning to look the same when it comes to vote bank politics


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Silence is golden and loose talk by our leaders is...

    by » 5 weeks ago


    usha manohar wrote:
    MG Singh wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    On the one hand we had a Manmohan Singh who never opened his mouth while in office but does much more now while in opposition . What is far more disturbing is the BJP leaders trying yo defend wrongdoings which is quite unacceptable. No doubt Congress during its hey days did the same , but, that's the reason why they were booted out 

    BJP has admitted tainted politicians facing multi-crore embezzlement charges in ˜Mahrashtra. Wonder where they are heading.

    True ...it is the same in Karnataka too..so they cannot point fingers at other parties now. They are all beginning to look the same when it comes to vote bank politics

    For the BJP to come back on the rails, the role of the RSS is vital. They must assert and cleanse the BJP. They must also ensure the BJP follows the age-old idea of RSS of an Akhand Bharat, uniform civil code, and cancellation of reservation on caste.


  • Re: Silence is golden and loose talk by our leaders is...

    by » 5 weeks ago


    MG Singh wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    MG Singh wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    On the one hand we had a Manmohan Singh who never opened his mouth while in office but does much more now while in opposition . What is far more disturbing is the BJP leaders trying yo defend wrongdoings which is quite unacceptable. No doubt Congress during its hey days did the same , but, that's the reason why they were booted out 

    BJP has admitted tainted politicians facing multi-crore embezzlement charges in ˜Mahrashtra. Wonder where they are heading.

    True ...it is the same in Karnataka too..so they cannot point fingers at other parties now. They are all beginning to look the same when it comes to vote bank politics

    For the BJP to come back on the rails, the role of the RSS is vital. They must assert and cleanse the BJP. They must also ensure the BJP follows the age-old idea of RSS of an Akhand Bharat, uniform civil code, and cancellation of reservation on caste.

    Unification and uniform civil code is one thing but caste reservation will never be touched by BJP because it cannot do so. There will be civil war. They can  only hope to reduce it or add on so that everyone comes under reservation.. Now a new controversy has erupted after Amit Shah spoke about Hindi made into National language and celebrating Hindi diwas. DMK is a very strong critic against it so also Kannada activists in Karnataka. It is a Pandoras box that will create more problems than.solutions


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Silence is golden and loose talk by our leaders is...

    by » 5 weeks ago


    Usha@ You will be surprised when i say that just like article 370 if Modi removes reservation except for SC and ST there will be nothing happening. HENCE I HAVE A GUT FEELING IT WILL HAPPEN. As far as Hindi is concerned, Amit Shah is on a weak wicket. Hindi cannot be the national language as it is the mother tongue only of 45% of the population. Its about time English was declared as the sole link language with all others having equal status. It will happen at some stage.


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.