While I agree that we need to have a routine which in turn instils discipline , how far does one go ? I know of people who are unable to enjoy vacation because their routine gets disrupted..your views please 


Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Is it good to stick to a routine all the time?

    by » 4 months ago


    Discipline is must in life. It is right that our routine life is necessity of our life. But some time we feels boring with it. Weekend is for refresh and so we must be enjoyed it. 


    Thank you said by: usha manohar

  • Re: Is it good to stick to a routine all the time?

    by » 4 months ago


    As Usha had rightly mentioned, routine is necessary to instill discipline in a person. However, sticking to routine without any compromise can sometimes be problematic. One of my colleagues works in a routine manner. Though he is very hardworking, sometimes  I feel that he is unable to progress much in life because he doesn't accept anything easily that would go against his routine. 


    Thank you said by: usha manohar

  • Re: Is it good to stick to a routine all the time?

    by » 4 months ago


    jabeen wrote:

    As Usha had rightly mentioned, routine is necessary to instill discipline in a person. However, sticking to routine without any compromise can sometimes be problematic. One of my colleagues works in a routine manner. Though he is very hardworking, sometimes  I feel that he is unable to progress much in life because he doesn't accept anything easily that would go against his routine. 

    Yes absolutely Jabeen, I too feel that a person who leads his or her life , like a military campaign is likely to become very rigid and miss out on new ideas and thoughts. The tunnel vision is bound to make them narrow minded .

     


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: anil

  • Re: Is it good to stick to a routine all the time?

    by » 4 months ago


    Routine is required, but flexibility in routine also should be there to accommodate new and good things.


    Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!


    Thank you said by: usha manohar, jabeen

  • Re: Is it good to stick to a routine all the time?

    by » 4 months ago


    epraneeth77 wrote:

    Routine is required, but flexibility in routine also should be there to accommodate new and good things.

    Rigidness in life is not good for us we ,must be flexible in all field of life including routine. Rigid routin may be boring after some time


  • Re: Is it good to stick to a routine all the time?

    by » 4 months ago


    epraneeth77 wrote:

    Routine is required, but flexibility in routine also should be there to accommodate new and good things.

    Not many are able to balance..

    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: epraneeth77

  • Re: Is it good to stick to a routine all the time?

    by » 4 months ago


    usha manohar wrote:
    epraneeth77 wrote:

    Routine is required, but flexibility in routine also should be there to accommodate new and good things.

    Not many are able to balance..

    True, it is all about priority in the end. And it is easier said than done. I remember I went for training in a nature-filled place. There I was having a routine but also flexible to accommodate new things.

    But once I came back home, I couldn't do the same. The routine is a little bit fixed now.

    But that training period taught me the importance of flexibility. It refreshes us, gives memories, new enthusiasm in our life.

    After coming back I have accommodated new things for some time. But the flexibility in the routine should be there more often when we are at home especially, to break out of routine brings new joy in our lives and I have not reached that level of flexibility to get more satisfaction in daily life, as yet.


    Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!


  • Re: Is it good to stick to a routine all the time?

    by » 4 months ago


    epraneeth77 wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    epraneeth77 wrote:

    Routine is required, but flexibility in routine also should be there to accommodate new and good things.

    Not many are able to balance..

    True, it is all about priority in the end. And it is easier said than done. I remember I went for training in a nature-filled place. There I was having a routine but also flexible to accommodate new things.

    But once I came back home, I couldn't do the same. The routine is a little bit fixed now.

    But that training period taught me the importance of flexibility. It refreshes us, gives memories, new enthusiasm in our life.

    After coming back I have accommodated new things for some time. But the flexibility in the routine should be there more often when we are at home especially, to break out of routine brings new joy in our lives and I have not reached that level of flexibility to get more satisfaction in daily life, as yet.

    Priorties are more important in our life than routine. I thinks priorities decide routine of our life. 


  • Re: Is it good to stick to a routine all the time?

    by » 4 months ago


    It is only when an individual is able to move out of his/ her comfort zone and do something different , that one can broaden one's vision and get abetter idea of what life can offer you, if you have an adventurous and innovative Outlook.


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: jabeen

  • Re: Is it good to stick to a routine all the time?

    by » 4 months ago


    usha manohar wrote:

    It is only when an individual is able to move out of his/ her comfort zone and do something different , that one can broaden one's vision and get abetter idea of what life can offer you, if you have an adventurous and innovative Outlook.

    I think most of peoples feels bordem with a set routine but it is also a fact they never like to do so differ. 


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.