This is just a suggesation not demand of mine : Is it possible that for some active member they are allowed to share their Adsense ads with this site instead of getting cash credit so that they can amke some mre money.
WHat you say about this?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well, this is called as Adsense Revenue Sharing. Most of the sites as far as I know are sharing revenue at maximum period of 1 year after you post the articles. Some sites are giving less revenue and allowing to share for more period.

We have started this site by keeping all such things in mind. I believe we have given the best look and feel so far on the internet content sharing area. And I believe we have given the high payout for articles posted on internet.

We will be definitely going to give you the best in the Adsense Revenue Sharing arena as well. However, we need to reach some goals as set by Google before we offer such program. We are in the process of reaching such policies, guidelines and goals. Once we achieve all these we will definitely offer what you want. And don't worry about your articles posted so far. All your articles are eligible for future revenue :)

Please note that it could take 6 to 12 month in my view to reach that level as this is a very new site. Hope this clears all your doubts.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick I do not have so much Idea so can you please give me Iea that getting from gogle for Adsense reenue sharing programme at which goal you have to reach?
Is it possible with in 1 month if 1000number of Member will work hard?
I bet everyone that this site is gonna be pretty popular.....I JUST LOVE IT
soubhagya das wrote:
[quote]Maverick I do not have so much Idea so can you please give me Iea that getting from gogle for Adsense reenue sharing programme at which goal you have to reach?
Is it possible with in 1 month if 1000number of Member will work hard?[/quote]

Sharing revenue from Adsense to all authors is not an easy task. We cannot add you as a publisher on this site without registering with the Adsense Revenue Sharing program. Otherwise false clicks on the authors by themselves will ban our account.

Google has a restriction of accepting applications from website having less than 100K page views in a day. They are currently accepting applications from only such websites having 1,00,000 page views a day. They put this restriction as they do not have enough support personnel. They will reduce this limit in the future.

Please note that we have already been approved our Adsense application by Google.

boddunan.com is growing at a much faster rate. It has registered over 200 members in the last couple of weeks. The page views are increasing at an exponential rate as well. I think having 5000-10000 members would guarantee us to be in the Google's list. I don't think with this rate of growth, it would take no more than 4-6 months to reach that.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

It is not difficult to get 100k page impression everyday but as you said it will take some time may be 4-6 month.
Actually I am a member at Indiastudychannel.com and sharing my Adsense revenue.
which have more than 150k members but only .01% imembers are active there and they are able to get page impression of 300k everyday so as this is a new site I think if we all take initiative to reach this site at high we have to arrange members first.

Then only we will be able to reach at 100k page impression and we can maximize our earning
Well it all depends on how well you manage your website. If a website is user friendly and looks great, users will always opt for it and prefer to revisit it again. That is the reason why we are working more on look and feel of the website and investing a lot of money in developing new features.

We are already in progress of upgrading the website to all new look. You can see new boddunan.com in the coming few days. Please provide your feedback it is very important to us.

And coming to the page views, though we are 250+ member community at present, we are able to generate over 2000 page views a day, a solid 10 page views per user. For a start up website having such a good figure is pretty much better. So it would not be difficult to reach the target if we have 10K members on board.

we have now only 250 members and we have to get 10k members .
That means 40 times of current members .
Now I affarid how it will possible with in six month but I took it as a challange and I will try my best to make it possible
Well it is pretty easy. I am very much confident and can say from my experience that we can achieve this. Initially we were able to attract 2-5 members daily, but once after we introduced Web Links feature, we are seeing a jump in number of users registering over 20 a day. That is 4-6 times in just a month.

Most of the members registering on this site are coming through referrals. So you can earn money for the referrals as well as become part of the growth of the website by submitting your referral links or links to articles on other websites.

More number of referrals much faster we can reach our target. Imagine just few members posted referral links on other websites boosted the user registrations over 4-6 times, what rate of growth we can achieve if all members registering daily refers.

And last but not the least, there is a significant portion of user base who are visiting daily for just read the articles and are not registered members. So this user base is just adds our members page views.

So please do not concentrate on this and just refer and post articles.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.