Hi All,

We are just 22 to go to reach another big milestone, 2000 users. This time we have grown at a much faster rate at 50% more than the previous one.

When we started this site on 28th April with a couple of users, admin - a must have and myself, we were convincing the people that we are a genuine site and will pay genuinely, effectively and so on.. Now our members are really helping us with the experiences, proofs and guiding each and every new member here on boddunan. In just 137 days, we have reached 1978 people. Yes in less than 5 months we have crossed this many people.

Many people earned so much money on boddunan and are earning everyday with a lot of enthusiasm and energy. We thank you and congratulating each and every one for this wonderful achievement in such a short time and hope to grow much faster in the coming days.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Maverick,
Yes this a wonderful achievement for us to reach this milestone of member count. we will surely reach sky within 1 year or so with same(or faster) speed.

I am really fortunate to reach this genuine website early else I would have missed all this action.
Thanks a lot Maverick and Support Team to bring up this amazing website only for Indians.

I wish members contribute more and earn more.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Hi Maverick and Atul,

I am just leaving to Thailand for one week to attend a scientific conference. For next one week I may not login here.
By the time we reach 2000 members, I may be offline, hence let me congratulate all in advance for that event.
Moderators are so co-operative, members are so active and decent. Credit for this achievement goes to all team.
Hope we explore and add more creative features on this site very soon.

Regards to all.

Sridhar Kesireddy
We have already reached at 2097 members.
I do not know what is the percentage of active members but I have referred 102 members to this site.

So I am feeling proud that 5% of members have referred by me.

so all friends lets refer more number of friends and lets proud for our selves which will help ourselves as well as site also
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.