For the past few weeks the global stock markets are going through an extremely unstable and volatile phase following the financial crisis in Greece and some neighbouring countries and it would have its unpredictable impact on the European economy.It is time to be extremely cautious in the mater of investments.So investors beware!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thank you chinmoy for your good investment advice. However, I feel that one should choose a few blue chips good for all times and invest regularly in these scrips over a period of time. The price fluctuations will be evened out in course of time and the gain will be of long run capital appreciation, dividends and bonus shares

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Chinmay and Gulshan Trader always Make money from stock market.
Whether market going upward or down ward.
There is a option trading.
you can make money when market is going down ward and also in stock you can short your stocks.

And never go through this concept that blue chip companies are the best investment avenue in stock market.

Remember one thing blue chip companies are more volatile.

Yesterday STATE BANK OF INDIA has fall 4.5%
Soubhagya Das- There is short term speculators' and long term investors' perspective. I had long term investors in ind. I think that one should first select some good scrips and go on investing these at regular intervals.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

thanks for your advice can u mention any tricks in stock market

Let us be clear about what is investment and who are investors.I find Gulshan's suggestion to be eminently sensible.Never go for short cuts.Be a patient investor and never go for subordinate products like options unless you are leveraging it for hedging purposes.This my personal view and I once again repeat a trader is not an investor in the strictest sense of the term. Buy on your own knowledge and understanding and never trust so-called experts!
Due to financial crisis in Greece, Gold is also increasing. Investors lose hope in stock market and buying gold. So it is increasing.

In my view, long term investment is better in share market.

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
Yes Rakesh,

I have been exposed to all forms of investment and my take on this is very clear and blunt.If you want peace of mind and your money to grow at a healthy rate.Never go short-term and daytrading.I am following various so-called professional sites and their advice and one of which made an emphatic prediction before the declaration of financial results of SBI yesterday that the scrip would touch Rs.2400 and what happened subsequently is everybody's knowledge.The scrip actually fell very sharply and the clients who bought derivative contracts are up in arms against this site.This is the quality of advice of so-called experts!
Investing in Stock markets itself means that you are ready to take risk!!!!

Always investors should be aware of the changes and should always be cautious.....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
What does mean by Long Term investor?
1 year
2 year.
3 year or more.

for example suppose you had invested in Year of 2007 in Reliance industry when the price was rs3,000 after 3 year the stock price is Rs1100 ( after spliting) or else it would be Rs 2200.

then tell me how a long term investor will make profit at this case.

There is not long term,short term.
Just entry at right time and exit at right time.

Rest things only for discussion not to earn money
@Soubhagya

It is very nice to know your views and some of which are not at all clear to me.Long term,medium term and short term - these are all terms coined by the technical analysts not me.If you don't belieive in long term it is not that this concept will vanish away.You have cited hypothectical Reliance's case and I too can cite some others and go on scoring debating points which won't be of any use.For example,I bought the shares of Union Bank at a price of Rs 15 share in the year 2002 and today its price is around Rs 300.And whatever I have received by way of dividend from it for the first three years has helped me to get my investment back.I can cite so many.Coming to option trading I have a fair bit of knowledge in this too.If you can refer me to any person who has been making consistent profits for a period of three months in option trading with proof of contract notes I am ready to pay his fees.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.