What do you say about new logo of boddunan... ?

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
New logo is a good one..

creative and beautiful...

but i don't think that this is the final official logo of our site.

On seeing this logo, my mind goes to google,orkut etc.These sites changes their logo according to the occasions..

Now,boddunan is in a diwali .. the celebration mood...

nice work... !!

You are absolutely correct. The logo was designed by Thirukumaran specially for the occasion of Diwali.

The main logo will be the first logo which was shown in the Logo Design Contest winner announcement post.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

its a nice thing to place a new logo for boddunan...

Fantastic...Tirukumaran done good job..really noce to see different logo on diwali and lets do it for different occasions also likee Christmas,New Year and that particular day special Logo..Great work

Earn Money Online - Minimum Rs. 2000 from Boddunan

http://earnmoney4rminternet.blogspot.com/
ya.. its good to see logo's relative to occasions...

now the logo changed to the official one which was selected through the contest...

good one...

Also the new banner added to the home page of boddunan is also a good idea and gives somewhat a professional look to boddunan...

The main intention of adding banner and other stuff to increase the registered user base from first time visitors.

I hope you like it.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.