It's a group of people belonging to the Seventh Day Adventist who are found to have th highest average life expectancy according to a study and the reasons cited are that these people are vegetarian which their religion requires them to be,they regularly exercise,they don't drink and manage the stress and tension through their religion and time with family.They don't smoke. The average life span is more than 88 years.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
these allare healthy habits which will increase the life quality and span of human beings...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Their longevity could be attributed to the very pragmatic lifestyle that they chosen for theselves.

Good Night to all my friends!
The Seventh-day Adventist (abbreviated "Adventist") Church is a Christian denomination with a worldwide membership of over 14 million and an active presence in most countries of the world.[1] The title refers to the Church's belief in the imminent second coming (or "Advent") of Jesus, and the observance of the "seventh day" of the week (Saturday) as the Sabbath. The denomination grew out of the Millerite movement in the United States during the middle part of the 19th century, and was formally established in 1863.
Thanks Sajeetharan for giving more detailed information about this Christian sect.
@Sajeetharan thanks for the detailed information the Seventh-Day Adventist group!! It just shows that faith together with the lifestyle choices play a very important role in the longevity and quality of the life!! Also it is important that the reason that they are able to manage and cope with stres is the time spent with their family!! A lesson for all of us to follow!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The life style of the seventh day Adventists is admirable. Others may also with advantage learn from their experience and way of living.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.