I have reached at Rs1010
Article posted earning-Rs140
Link submission earning-Rs90
Refereal earning-Rs780
Total Rs-1010
I am so happy because I am going to my first pay out from this site, and trust me friend this is the first site I have seen where it is so easy to reach at minimum payout. :cheer:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
First of all congratulations for your payment. It is just because lots of hard work you have put in referring people as good as you.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks Maverick.
Frankly speaking I have not refered any one directly, I just post my referal link in classified sites and got these referals thats why I am happy but I am unable to contact them so that they also can stay active here and it will help me more as well as them also
You found the trick to make money :)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

which all classified sites you used ..??
can you share with us ..???

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Hello Soubhagya,
Congrats for your first payment.
Its all your contribution to boddunan community.
Keep the good work and try to writing articles of good quality. As you got 75% of your earnings from your referrals only. Try to earn through articles as it will help you in the long run as our target is google adsense sharing program . I think you understand this.

Congratulations once again.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
WELL congrats man.......you know you are good at referring but I'm not that good,so far only 14 referrals :angry: wish I could get better with that :ohmy: ......anyway thanks for sharing :) .....HAVE a nice day :lol:
Dear jobin I just search free classifieds in gogole and I post in those sites.
I had not specified site name
Yes Atul My first intention si to make some more money from here through Adsense because that will give me so much money rather than refering other friends.
Initially we need members to get page impression or else I will concentrate only on quality postings
It seems that you already have some plans.

Share it with us (if any).
-Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com
I have discussed my plan in another discussion .
how we can get benifits from approved Adsense account
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.