Good Morning to all of you! Hope you are well!

I have taken a few minutes off my hectic schedule to remind you of our duties and responsibilities as members.Going through the post of the past few days I note with extreme pain that some kind of negativity is being generated over the issue of Boddunan T-shirts and awards and rewards.This not desirable.In fact I am particularly pained at the fact that a senior and valuable member has expressed his desire to quit.It's most painful.We can not and should not sacrifice our personal relationships which are based on mutual respect and love at the altar of a T-shirt or s reward.Let us promote mutual understanding and harmony.Otherwise the cause of boddunan would suffer.I appeal to you not to lose sight of our larger goals and refrain from using hard words which mar relationships.All the very best to you!Have a great time!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Buddy I am fine travelling to Mumbai. I am not aware about the issues you are speaking about so cannot comment on them.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Chinmoy,
Iam moved at your reply and the importance you are giving for the development of this site amidst your hectic schedule.We are missing a great member like you.Hope you will come back soon here.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
@Chinmoy, it is very heartening to see that you have taken time out from your obligations!! You are very right, even I am a bit disheartened by the fact that there is a negativeity with regards to T-shirt issues!! We must not lose heart and keep giving our best and in due course everyone gets what they deserve!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hai Chinmoy,

Very nice to see you taking time to reply here.
I just want to convey a word here .... Boddunan do not run just by "One Man Show"... This has been already said by our moderators many times in many cases.
And Boddunan always gives importance to its members. The main thing that requires is time. Time is always needed for things to come to a good shape. This time gives a lot of scope for many improvements to go on!
Hope this would be remembered by all and continue with all their mere services here. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Ceeem,

I think you told about me.I had raised the issue for the active members.I think it will help the team to think in future actions.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Hi Friends!

It's really wonderful to see all you are rocking! That is what has contributed to Boddunan's steadily improving Alexa rank and steady growth in the number of new registration per day.Togetherness is our strength and should be our motto and with that we would make it happen,no doubt should be harbored by any quarters on this count.

@Meean

I am grateful for the kind words and all we celebrate our very own inner goodness when we appreciate anything good about other.Thanks alot!

@Abid

You have a special place for all the members of this site for your remarkable forthrightness and no non-sensical approach to any issue. All we value your contribution and I am confident you would continue to play the leading role in this site.All the best to you and one and all!
Ceeem sir its really great to see you.I am really sad that you are not much active now a days due to work.I wish all the best and hope that you will be as active as earlier.
Sir you don't worry we all do our best to make this site India's best.
yup friends we should try to make this site best may be by giving as much time we can.
life is going smooth.. busy schedules of studies.. some times so tight.. some times balanced..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
life is going on !!!!!! many time sadness and happiness comes in life that's why we have to enjoy that every moment of our life
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.