1.HEAD AND SHOULDERS
2.PANTEEN
3.GARNIER
4.CLINIC ALL CLEAR

I Request everyone to give me your opinion and this will surely help us.

Please give your suggestion.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well i am big enough but i use dove shampoo because it keeps my hairs silky,shinny,soft and smooth.
i don't know about men but i personally prefer dove and sunsilk pink...............amway hair care products are also good for hair...

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I want to know how to make my hair soft? My brother has very strong hair. How can he make it soft? which shampoo to use?
TRY ALCOHOL FREE SHAMPOOS.....THEY MAKE YOUR HAIR SOFT AND SILKY...
CONDITIONER IS MUST FOR SOFT SILKY AND HEALTHY HAIR........
well for dandruff problem H&S shoulders is best. Dove and pantene are meant of soft and strong hair but till now i never found any shampoo that make hair strong or soft.

Use conditioners Sajeetharan for soft hair..however i dont known whether they work..
Thanks rajani for your wonderful help. I will consult you instead of consulting a hair doctor in future.
Well Funny... :P

Its better to use some herbal shampoo and Herbal conditioner.
[quote]I want to know how to make my hair soft? My brother has very strong hair. How can he make it soft? which shampoo to use?[/quote]

i think you should try Garnier Shampoo with Garnier Conditioner...it works...or apply Aloe vera on your hair..
I use Vestige products for health and skin care. These are distributed only through distribution network of Vestige and not shops. I find Vestige shampoo okay.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The best shampoo is that you use curd on your hair which is used by villagers...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.