Hi,

I wanted to know where do i find my referal code so that i can refer my friends to this site who are interested to write quality articles
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi supriya, you can click the "invite friends" link, which is in the left hand side, under MAIN MENU.

Once you have clicked that, you can either add the email address of your friends, or scroll your mouse down and you can find the referral link, just below the captcha (just below the send button)

Hope you got it...

Have a nice day

Earn Money Online - Minimum Rs. 2000 from Boddunan

http://earnmoney4rminternet.blogspot.com/
Hey thank you so much for the information.

However for some reason when i am clicking on invite friends , it is taking me to that page but a pop up appears stating that "operation aborted " and it takes me off the page.

I tried so many times till now.

Is there any way that boddunan can email me my referal link ?

Please help ?

Thanks & Regards,
Supriya.
hi supriya welcometo boddunan.. i will give your refral link... www.boddunan.com/component/user/?task=register&referrer=BN-nsupriya15 happy boddunans
Hi,

Thank you so much for the information that you provided.

Can you also please tell me when will i know if my article has been approved or not. I have posted 1st article today so it is showing as pending approval.

Pleas help?

Regards,
Supriya
usually it takes 1 day.. but some times 2 to 3 days to rewiew your article.. happy boddunans
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.