I have not enough mney to enjoy my life in the way I want.
So I want to earn more money so that i will never stop my any willingness and I will buy everything.
Then I will become happy that I got everything i want.
But I have read that money can buy Bed but not Sleep.
This is confusing me
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
confusing!!!!!?.......me either.....
So now what to do?
Run for earning money
or should stay happy with that much of money
or try to find outr soem great way to make quick money
Hello Das,

One thing I would say is there is no way to make quick money in the world. You need to work hard to achieve any goal. If you satisfy with what you have you may not find it satisfactory in the future.

Make use of the time you have to do good things and in the way make some money for future needs. Satisfaction will come when you feel that you have everything with you. Everything doesn't mean the entire world, and again it should be decided by you, what is everything to you.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you Maverick again but i dont know why I want lot of money.
Some time I do not want money when I spend my time with my friends.
what ever may be but I am trying to earn money by working hard and will definitely get success.
Yes friends,
Keep the attitude to earn money that satisfies you. Every man has different dreams and there are many ways to achieve them but all you need is proper direction with hard work.
Success will follow you.

-Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com
I have something big dream lets see when all these will come true .
I think that may be my satisfaction point
Dreams are always big and we have to work hard for it and we may come across to some shortcuts in our way to achieve the goal but the safest way is always HARDWORK and also we have to be smart as we have many competitors in this world and in the race of achieving something big everyone is equally working hard.

So don't care about the results, just give your best every time.
You will succeed one day.

Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
yes Atul I am working hard and giving my all effort to get positive result, and hoping That I will achieve my goal soon
Thats the spirit. Keep it up always.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.