With Rafael Nadal annexing the year's last Grand Slam title- US Open and becoming the 7th player to win the unique distinction of having won all the Grand Slam tournaments the question is being raised in the tennis circles about who is the greatest of them!!Mats Wilander - a former great - says:"I think this victory says that we should stop talking about Federrer being the greatest player of all time."
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The jury may be out on this issue of finding who is the greatest but to me he is one of the greatest to grace the tennis court!
I would go with this list,

1 federer
2 sampras
3 Nadal
4 Agassi
5 becker
6 edberg
7 Safin
8 Courier
9 Hewitt
10kuerten

So federer is the greatest player of all ..
Where are the names of greats of yester-years like Rod Laver,Borg,MCcanroe.......!!!!
Chinmoy these are my favourite players .!! and federer tops the list.
federer is the best tennis player to have ever held a racket
Oh,you are a great fan of Federrer but I remember one post which you made when Nadal won French Open expressing great excitement I almost thought you to be a fan of Nadal!!!!
Rafeal Nadal and Federrer... both are good players...

I like the style of Federrer play... He never seems to get exhausted in his play!!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Chinmoy,

When it comes to federer vs Nadal i always wanted nadal to win that match. Nadal has a long way to go, when he reach federer's age he would surely break all records by federer.
Thats right Sajeetharan... I would also support Nadal... :) :) :) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
At present if we consider the play and records Federrer is greatest..Nadal still has to acheive more ..we can compare him with Federar..similarly Sampras is best at that time so as time changes the names differ is what i can say..
The fact is each era produces its own greats and I am not inclined to make comparisons.Federrer has proved himself to be one such great beyond any shade of doubt.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.