Those who prefer to use Hindi over other languages can rejoice. The government has requested Indian and international IT giants to prioritise developing software that will facilitate its use on computers as easily as English.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's a good initiative.Although I have a doubt about the success of it.
The request to implement this is made to IT giants Microsoft,C-DAC,and IBM. :) :)
Since Independence the cause of Hindi has suffererd because of the politics played with it by dirty politicians.A lover of language would learn any language.
its because many indians don't speak hindi at all in companies .therefore english acts like a communication bridge and is therefore very necessary for every indian.good move..!
With all efforts to promote Hindi I don't think it can ever aspire to have the acceptability of English!!
It is the duty of every indian citizen to know their national language!!! :)
Nagalakshmi it is not the national language but the official language of India.
It is disheartening to see government machineries driven by maniacs & fools on making hindi as national language.
That is true all should known and respect their official and National language but as said by SAJEE i think English is dominating around the world which is causing many people to ignore HINDI..I think just by introducing more Hindi on computer the language will not get popularity as on just typing we will not learn how to speak it..And any language is incomplete without speaking .. :)
Thanks for correcting me, Chinmoy.I understood the difference between national language and official language.

Article 343 of the Constitution declares Hindi as the official language of the Un-ion of India. English remains the additional official language. :) :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.