u'r thoughts on who kids loves parents or grand

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I do not understand your question sumit. Can you elaborate it?
A kid's world rests on love,be it from grandpas or parents!
A kid gives answer to your question. Go and ask any kid, you will get honest answer, which comes from kid's heart.
Infact I feel grand parents has more patiance to deal with kids... I would rather relax than watching them while with grand parents
The question is incomplete and i think he wants to ask Grandparents or parents..
Well my answer would be grand parents if they are close to them and parents if they are friendly and caring..
:) Parents have their duty towards the kids... They will try to make the child reach the right path... :) In the meanhile, the kids may get kicks from parents... :P

But grand parents would be always patting them... So kids will never get the kicks from grand parents ;)

This description would just reveal whom the kids choose.. :) :) ;)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Its not necessary to send so many postings sumit, rather leaving it incomplete....

For me, i think kids are more attached to their grand parents..
since they are not that strict with them....
Sadly,in today's nuclear family kids hardly get a chance to interact with the divine gift whom we know as grand parents,they are the ones who bestow on their grand children nothing but the very best!
grandparents deserve some quality time witih their grandchild, they would want to have their share of enjoyment with the kids.
Thats true Chinmoy and Sajeetharan...

I do find my kid getting whole strength and enthusiasm when I visit my in-laws or mom's place.. :)

I cannot control him -- and would let him enjoy his holidays.. ;)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.